Can someone please tell my why I can’t put this in the AB2 messenger?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Can someone please tell my why I can’t put this in the AB2 messenger?

• “This is gonna be a tough one, looks like Cross Feathers isn’t playing anymore. We need everyone to replay trying to get higher scores.”

I thought maybe it was “feathers” so I took it out of the message but it didn’t change anything.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

It’s really hard to say sometimes. Need to maybe break it up into parts.

Ambfouch
    @ambfouch

Yeah mine always does dumb stuff like that i hate posting in that thing figured they would make it easier

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

@Doombaby, it’s because of the wording “get higher” (sex or drugs). In case of blocking have a look into Urban Dictionary wether there are slang wording in your message.

Ambfouch
    @ambfouch

Hmm never woulda figured that out lol

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

No one says “get higher” that’s just stupid. And just how many combinations of words should I be running through urban dictionary? Should I stick to two word combos? Maybe three? How many hours spent on this nonsense would be considered acceptable? Give me a break. That’s terrible advice.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

@Doombaby, I answered your question and said where to find the solution in case of blocking. If it’s too much affort, just think about your diction before writing, lol.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Can someone please tell my why I can’t put this in the AB2 messenger?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.