Please, I need 1 account!

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Please, I need 1 account!

• sorry about this. I know this is difficult. But I hope that, if someone is no longer playing the game “Angry Birds fight” again, please share me, I really love this game. Thank you!
    p/s: I promise I will not hurt your facebook account, no login and post anything on it, I just log into the game, play the game. I know it is hard to occur. But I’ll still wait and hope. Thank you!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • @angergoes
    @keepcool

@tao
    Who do you think you are? ABF CAN’T be sold. And ABF is free to play. Or what exactly you were waiting for: free accounts?

TomT
    @tomt

@tao

The game is free to download.
    When you install the game, you get a fresh start.
    If your account got banned, you can always start another new game from the beginning.

Yanpi
    @tao

@tomt @keepcool sorry about it, just that I really love this game. but I was unlucky in the game, so, if someone is not playing this game anymore, I hope they can share me. And if this is wrong, is not good, I’m really sorry about everything. :(

@angergoes
    @keepcool

@tao my friend, there is no way in hell where someone could give you an account. And remember, those who share their account to a stranger must give their email and password to you, and by this process, they also give you their personal information, so it’s embarrasing to them, especially that one day you might do something wrong to their items in-game, or to damage their reputation in their own Facebook again. You can’t convince them to give you their account, because they don’t trust the strangers.

So, be a good boy and play the game yourself. Also, save your gems and always do the 4x slot so you can always get SS.

TomT
    @tomt

@keepcool

I’m more curious about why he can’t just create a new account himself.

Yanpi
    @tao

@keepcool
    Thanks for your advice. actually I have overlooked the problem of information security. I was thinking of just hoping someone for some reason or another they do not play the game anymore will share my account. I really had no luck in the opening of the box x4, so I was hoping someone would share an account with items help me become stronger and win. Thanks to you, now I understand the problems of his own. Thank you!

Yanpi
    @tao

@TomT
    my friend, I absolutely can create and play with a different account, and now my account is not prohibited. I just hope someone for any reason, be it work, family, or simply do not like the game anymore account can share me. With more powerful items. I can win more easily than with a new account. But I ignore security issues, so. I understand the problems of his own. I have to try harder, because I really love this game. But my friend, I will continue to hope, because no one forbids you hope at all.

@angergoes
    @keepcool

@tao You’re welcome, anytime here to help!

angrybfight
    @angrybfight

@tao I play ABF now for about 18 months. Unfortunately Rovio is sooooo slow in adding new islands, lab upgrade or other events with different prizes and therefore its getting a little bored for me. I hope Rovio will evolve ABF to ABF2.0 and make some real changes to the game.

I understand your reason and your question and if I quit playing ABF you can have my account. fully armed birds with all SS items, strong ship and lots of gems.

But I have to say that the road to build your own strong birds, getting all Lab items and making a strong ship is also part of the game and what made it fun.

For now I wait and hope for some nice improvements from Rovio.

Yanpi
    @tao

@angrybfight
    My friend, I am grateful when I read what you write. Like you, I also love ABF, I also look forward to new things, ABF helped me entertain after a stressful working hours, ABF helped me have more friends. But instead of newness which I expect, with 20 gems which I received just the items SS equipped with the repeated or A level or lower. I feel extremely unlucky. And recently, with the latest 2.5.6 update, I expect a response from you. In any matter, I am also extremely grateful for your interest in this article. thank you!

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Please, I need 1 account!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.