Buggy CvC Battle

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Buggy CvC Battle

• Anybody else experiencing glitches this CvC Battle? Five of our members have had their higher scores not registered or been bumped mid-play; they’re gonna pull tickets with Rovio, but I wondered if this was unique to our Clan.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Dezsike
    @dezsike

@inigomontoya I had this earlier. No matter what I did it didn’t registered and left me with “-” points. Rovio didn’t help, just sent me a sample reply.

Shiggy
    @shiggy

I experienced this today. My better score wasn’t registered. It was right in the minute where the hat event ended

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

It happened to me twice today too and other players in my clan also had the same problem, I was so upset! I did complain to Rovio, they sent me gems, but I am not sure what the problem is, I have been playing battles for months now and this never happened before!

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

Rovio said to reset game, clean cache, but I am not sure this will solve it, I did manage to register one score in the battle, not my best one, and I am afraid to play again, because if I get a really good score and lose it again… it is a really bad feeling!

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

Understood, @maria-cilento; my Clanmates received 2-400 gems (depending on whether they paid to replay or not), but it’s aggravating when you get a good score and it crashes, and even worse when it’s a truly great score or the points you need to win a battle!

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

Well, my clan is probably going to win, but I am very unhappy because I lost a lot of black pearls by losing that score, and I don’t think I will get that high score again, I was lucky that time, but fingers crossed!

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

It’s been like this on my account for at least 4 months now; now all I can do is briefly check the world map, Mighty Eagle’s Boot Camp, and Clan before the game lags and crashes very quickly. With this setback, I’ve fallen behind on updates and new hats, but mercifully the bug has not yet (or has ignored) the free chests and Tower of Fortune, so I can still earn the basic goodies (Black Pearls and Feathers, mainly). Why me out of the millions of Angry Birds 2 players around the globe, I don’t know. Filed numerous complaints to Rovio, but no reply yet on the fix.

For now, I think I’ll just hang low on Angry Birds Transformers to help me pass the time. Woo.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Buggy CvC Battle

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.