bug when creating account on rovio

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum bug when creating account on rovio

• I was playing normally and was already in the cave 3, when I thought of creating an account on rovio, created normally, but had a problem when I created the game restarted and started over from the beginning, it’s like I have a newly created account, but was already far away, how do I get back the way it was?

sorry for my English, I used google translator

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Rhino
    @rhinofreak

Go to Rovio’s contact us page and ask for help. Hopefully they’ll be able to solve your problem.
    I had a little problem too and they gave me 60 lucky coins for free for inconvenience :D

guilherme1521
    @teste12345

how long they take to respond on average?

justpast40
    @justpast40

guilherme1521, @teste12345, my issue was with my Rovio account for ABSW II & not Epic. The short answer to timeframe is, it depends. The long answer is:

I never received a reply to the inquiry sent directly thru their site’s Contact link, so 3 days, yes 72 hrs later, I sent an email directly from my primary address for which I immediately received a Trouble Ticket # I could use as a reference to my inquiry. Unfortunately, it was almost a full 7 days (perhaps 6 hours short of a full 7 days,) before a Rovio Rep was assigned & replied. By this time, I’d received non-Rovio tech support & part of my problem had been resolved.

Whether good or bad, their Customer Service never asked 1 single question about my losses. I’m actually disappointed they never asked & by that I mean how it happened to me. I suspected my archaic internet connection speed, but all Rovio seemed concerned about was putting me back into the same position with all I’d lost, regardless of the fact part of my issue had already been resolved by non-Rovio support so I didn’t need as much replaced as when I’d initially emailed. It subsequently took 3 or 4 attempts (days) before I finally received all of the coins they sent; they could actually see I wasn’t receiving what they were sending so their “sorry for the inconvenience,” was more than I expected.

The bottom line for me is that the 10 or so days it took before this was finally resolved was worth the wait & my biggest complaint is that they asked no questions about my loss & I’m not 100% certain that they care about “fixing” whatever it was that caused the massive loss in the first place.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum bug when creating account on rovio

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.