Bug?!?!? Or did they just change the game…?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Bug?!?!? Or did they just change the game…?

• Okay, I like a challenge as much as the next guy but Resurrection is an objective killer. I have just played 10 battles where I lost 6 of them and in each one I completed the knock out 3 birds with one attack. I did it eight times where resurrection saved one, two, or all three birds. I used 20GC out of frustration because I wanted to get my objectives. I ended up losing more because I had to change my gameplay to strategically kill the birds all at once when it didn’t work several times before….and sure enough, I lose.

Resurrection shouldn’t kill your objective because it still effects the win/lose challenge. However, this is where I want to know if there is a bug. Using Berserker’s secondary attack “Frenzy” attacks all 3 birds and banner at once. Much like Chuck’s Archmage attack does. I hit Frenzy 3 times in my 10 battles where all 3 birds were wiped out which was one of the best ways for me to complete this objective, but now I don’t get the credit?!?!?!

This is my first week at Platinum because I can’t dedicate as much time as some people who play beyond the objectives. I get my 36k a week but not 60k like the top 3 when I play. 3000 pts for a buggy objective makes a big difference. Please excuse my frustration but the arena is a couple weeks away from starting over and I am not looking forward to playing the same leagues over again after finally making it this far. I probably would have cared so much but when I used Archmage to kill all 3 or Berserker’s Chili Blast, that damn resurrection worked every time when I killed 3 at once.

Thanks for hearing me out. Now my question is Frenzy bugged now or did they change the game?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • GrauGeist
    @graugeist

To take out all 3, I usually use Bomb’s Chili attack against someone not using Resurrection. It’s a pain.

Viking
    @viking

The problem is, at Platinum, everyone seems to have it.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

You just have to keep starting battles with Piggy McCool and then backing out to look for new opponents. It’s a pain but just keep waiting for a group of birds without the resurrection emblem or save-me sets. It helps to have Skulkers hit all of them prior to setting off bomb, and if you use Captain he can buff himself first.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I’m well aware of that. You try to get lucky, and you keep playing more games.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I’m in the Platinum league too and people use a variety of emblems. Knock out, resurrection and time jump seem to be the most common, but I’ve seen weakness, rage shield, soothing, underdog and vampiric too. A large number of players seem to be rank 12 with all birds having complete level 52 sets. Most use Chuck’s mana shell set. I’m kind of surprised at how many have that set since more than half my opponents use it. It is fairly new and you have to be fairly lucky to get it. However I think at least half those people cheated by using an unlimited lucky coin hack so they were able to get their birds to rank 12 and spin the GPM as many times as needed to get the items they want.

Trying to knockout 3 birds when someone is using the resurrection emblem is a very bad strategy. The resurrection emblem works 30% of the time so nearly 2/3rds of the time (65.7%) at least one bird will be resurrected. You need to either complete other objectives or start a fight with Piggy McCool to get a different opponent.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I’m Platinum, I have an all-12 team that I raised up legit. I could have gotten more had I used the time zone thing, or just been (a LOT) more diligent with the Dojo.

Currently 1st-2nd with over 7k pts, not so bad.

Viking
    @viking

You know, I am embarrassed to say that I didn’t know about challenging Piggy to unranked battle to reset the challenger. Thank you for the info.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Were you just shutting the game down? That works, too.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@viking In case you didn’t know, you don’t need to complete the fight with Piggy McCool. Just start the fight, press the pause button and exit. That is the fastest way to get a new opponent. Closing the app and re-launching it works too, but that takes a lot longer.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Bug?!?!? Or did they just change the game…?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.