Bug, lost 1,000+ lucky coins: How should I contact Rovio?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Bug, lost 1,000+ lucky coins: How should I contact Rovio?

• So currently I’m playing without making or linking my Angry Birds Epic to a Rovio account. And I’m not going to make one yet, I’ll see how I should proceed after feedback. Anyways I’m level 50 with birds and items and all that. So I was in arena and I had a free roll from a friend’s arena pig roll machine thing. I go to his arena for the friend’s roll and the game is lagging a bit. So I’m there clicking the free roll button because I know if I leave, it’ll disappear without the free roll. After sometime a popup comes out saying I’m out of Lucky Coins, buy some more $2.99.~~

So I’m out around 1,060 Lucky Coins. Any help would be appreciated and if I need to make a Rovio account and link it. I’m worried that if I do that after the loss of my lucky coins, it won’t show up on their servers or something??

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • pizzaferret
    @pizzaferret

Forgot to add, I’m on Android.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

You contact Rovio from here: https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

However it seems like they have become really stingy about LCs. I opened a support ticket about the Arena crashing so often that I needed to spend 20 LC to continue and they responded that they wanted more info about the crashes but they never payed back the LC I was forced to spend.

And yes, you need to have your game connected to their servers through a Rovio account for them to see it.

pizzaferret
    @pizzaferret

So if I sign up for an account now, would that be fine? Or I’m out 1k?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

No idea, it is up to Rovio to decide. But as I see it you have nothing to loose by doing it.

angryde
    @angryde

@pizzaferret Be prepared for some bad news, mate. The first question they’ll ask is ‘do/did you have a Rovio account?’ If the answer is no… they will only refund lost LCs that you can prove you PAID FOR via a micro-transaction (and LOST relatively soon after). At least, that’s the pattern I’ve observed. @angryjohnny is correct, six months ago I would have said otherwise… but, of late, Rovio’s obviously sent word down the line to their customer service staff ‘no more free rides LC-wise.’ Plus, I’ve had a ticket open on the support gateway for over a month, and it hasn’t even been READ yet! Anyhow, good luck! Really sorry :-(

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Bug, lost 1,000+ lucky coins: How should I contact Rovio?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.