Bug in level 30 – Pigs Lab – fever time error

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Bug in level 30 – Pigs Lab – fever time error

• Hi, everyone

I have been struggling to get 3 stars on level 30 in the pigs lab.

I have noticed a very strange bug on that level. Enter first bird fight, loose eventually, then on the next bird fight, IF you get a 5 bird entering fever time, you get a heart – i.e life rejuvenation, except that does not make sense since you are on a new fresh bird. Consequently there is no reduction on the pig (i.e reduced fight/life or defense).

Has anyone else seen this – or have I played to much Angry Birds Fight :-)

Rgds. Stj.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • TomT
    @tomt

@stj Hmmm….. I didn’t notice anything when I played level-30 lab.

I do notice something weird with my Bomb when I play regular fights. I use all crystal items from arena for Bomb, and I always get a heart-arrow-pointing-up before EVERY fight.

I guess free health boost is not considered a bug, right?

Stj.
    @stj

Happened again today, exactly the same way.Must be a bug, I have reported it to Rovio.

Stj.
    @stj

And again tonight, absolutely a bug, whenever the second bird hits fever time, only a life increase which does not make sense since the bird has not lost any life :-(

stj.

Stj.
    @stj

And again today, red bird, special all-pig shield and level 29, funky !

TomT
    @tomt

Sorry buddy, I still don’t quite get what your question is.

Stj.
    @stj

Ok. I will try to explain once more. Say you have a bird fight with one of the pigs, you defeat it, but you loose some life. In the next battle against one of the pigs, you get fever time, and your life is restored at the end of the fight.

No, if you got fever time in the first battle, you would get a reduction of 10% in either life/defence/attack capabilities of the pig.

If you follow me on these two scenarios you might agree that in the second scenario it would be wrong if you get a bird life restore when entering fever time instead of pig 10% reduction.

Derf
    @fred-geske

So, the new bird (with full health) has no need for additional health. So, it is ultimately lost points for the bird since it didn’t count as an attack and there’s no health to receive. Correct?

Stj.
    @stj

Derf – Precicely !!

Derf
    @fred-geske

I thought so. Just trying to make sure everyone was clear. I’m not familiar with it, but I beat that level fairly quickly – without much opportunity to find Themis bug. That being said, I thought I had seen this once but wasn’t sure. You’d just have to submit it to Rovio and maybe they’ll do something.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Bug in level 30 – Pigs Lab – fever time error

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.