Break time

• Time for a short break from events

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 37 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

Time to go to the daily quests without collecting the rewards. That stresses me out a little…

Joel
    @joel687

Although, knowing Rovio’s recent track record, there is a good chance that there is an event happening, and only a few people can access it….

Deszaras
    @deszaras

That or it pops up in the morning. It’s happened to me before.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yippee!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So this is interesting.

I left three of the daily quests completed but unclaimed on the expectation that a new event would be starting up and so I could get a head start with 20 tokens on each of them.

But when I went to take a look at my quests, the token prizes had become either Autocogs or Deceptigears.

Joel
    @joel687

@optimuspig – That is pretty normal. I usually look for it to happen in the reverse. I will earn the daily quest rewards (autocogs, deceptigear, etc.) and hope they change to tokens when the new event starts.

Asen_77
    @asen

No new event, no news information, no tokens in Daily Events. iOS device. Game version – 1.24.10.5.

compncards
    @james-w-guill-jr

Im on Android and no new event or tokens in Daily Quest.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Nope, no new event for me.

ED209
    @ed209

Nothing here either on iOS using 1.24.10.5

Events normally start thurs for Friday time so may have one at the end of the week if rovio is working in one.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Instead of giving us a day off, they should just extend the events by an extra day.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Can someone tell me a good reason as to why they bother with a whole 24 hour token exchange? If we are getting the necessary amount of tokens, any player will cash in immediately. What’s the point of giving us a a whole day of token exchange?

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer For me whole day Token Exchange is 24 hour, because most of the players are not playing as the way you mention. Most of them are just exchange tokens when they think how to proceed, or they don’t have enough time and should wait for last day ranking and points. Normal is to have 24 hours exchange after 5 days event. Also don’t forget that players are all over the world and in different time zone, so they should place enough time for everyone to exchange tokens for what he needs. My event end is at 2 o’clock in the morning, for other is on the afternoon and e.t.c. Everyone should have enough time to use this day. Interesting question is, why Rovio didn’t follow some schedule for this event, so we will be aware what to expect and when to expect next event, like is on other games as Epic – new event will start in 5 days, next in 18 days … Why they didn’t provide us information?

Mighty Dove
    @mightydove

@datguygamer because it takes some of us 24 hours to complete the Daily Challenge to add to the Token Exchange pot. ;)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@mightydove @asen That might work but does it always work out like that? Do you guys always take daily challenge tokens into the token exchange?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@joel687

Interesting. I’ve never noticed that.

Probably because I’m usually impatient and just claim all my quest rewards right away.

Thanks.

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer I always get all daily challenge. Most hard was before I understand that there is no need to finish levels when you need to visit several times some area. There was days when I play more then 50-60 times for a day.

Nothing yet in news area. Still sitting empty without any messages :(

Joel
    @joel687

No soft update yet. That isn’t a good sign. They usually send out a soft update before a competition

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Still no event

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

News says there is a new six day “Loyalty” event on now but no box is showing up. If this is like the last time this happened it will start tomorrow and go for a day longer than the news feed says it will. Looks like the variant squad might be the bonus squad.

jotadeaa
    @jotadeaa

Yes, the same over here: new event on the news, but no way to play it. No soft or hard update either (on Android at least).

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

I have most accessories, but the megatron crowns are 50% off. So is starscream’s crown. Can anyone find anything else?

Joel
    @joel687

It says it started, but it definitely didn’t. When I saw the ending date, I thought they made some serious mistakes with dates, until I remembered that Feb only has 28 days…

jotadeaa
    @jotadeaa

The Armadas are 50% off too.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.