Bots in current event

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Bots in current event

• Well it’s nice that Rovio pretends to care about cheaters and remove them, but to me it seems Rovio showed their hand and filled my group scoreboard with bots. We’re only a few min into the event…top on my scoreboard has 40,000+ points. Every “person” in my group has 10000+ points down to like 12 place. I imagine these are all bots that are displaying what their final scores should be at the end of the event and Rovio screwed up. As high as the scores are in my group, we’re still getting blown out by the other group.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • I thought  I was crazy, I saw almost everyone in my group with +20k points  just when the event started , and my feeling was that maybe i forgot when the event started and I came a day late, but no, everyone is a CHEATER , that’s not a bot

Kdubz
    @kdubz

I was wrong…everyone has 10000+ points down to 19th place. I think they’re frozen bots because all of the scores in my group are stagnant except for the lowest 5 scores that are actually real people.

Kdubz
    @kdubz

Wow, so Rovio’s solution for getting caught with all of their bots dominating the leaderboards is to reset the event. I lost the 2000+ points I already had and they didn’t even refresh my energy so I can get caught back up.

and also i spent those friendship tokens for nothing , loss all the 20 i used to get the rigth reward just to be reset, what the…..

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Bots in current event

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.