Boss level bug. Level 326. Major problem.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Boss level bug. Level 326. Major problem.

• On getting to boss at last level despite having three birds, only one is available. On firing bird the other two cards can now be used. I can not interchange any until first bird is fired.
    Also looks like boss is virtually impossible to kill. Dropped Matilda egg on him and it did about 10% damage, direct hit from Terence did nothing. Maybe Boss has been made harder, that I don’t mind, I do mind it taking 10+ birds to kill boss. I’ve screen sheets of all the above.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Ang Ryone
    @angryone

At some levels you’re supposed to manipulate the room so that the boss gets pushed off the screen. Like 326.

birdMeister
    @birdmeister

I solved 326 on my first attempt. On the Boss Chef stage, I had five birds left. The three birds showing were Matilda, Terrence and Bomb. I started with Matilda to blast away the perch and dropped Chef pig to a lower level. Not much damage – maybe 10%. I then chose Terrence and thats when the fun began. I lofted him high through the area where the perch was and landed him on top of Cheg pig. This knocked him down into the pitcher plant (flower). Chef was propelled upwards and took out some debris. Then he fell into the flower again. This repeated another two times until most of the debris was gone and the damage to Chef pig was about 80%. The next toss threw him to the left and he fell into the opening which finished him off. The key is to have Chef pig bounce around, self destructing rather than firing more birds.

Aeshna
    @aeshna

Thanks birdmeister, still haven’t managed to move on from this level but I’ll take on board your detailed and helpful explanation. I now think Matilda is an extra bird ‘given’ to help and when it’s used the cards you brought to that level now become available.

kuroi-getsuga
    @kuroi-getsuga

I think it is good idea if you could use terrence for last room, I have beaten chef pig with only one shot but of course after dozens of tries. And just for the information with 3 birds left (red, matilda,blues) I wasn’t able to win.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@aeahna

Are you saying the other problem is when you get to the room you don’t have your full deck available? I ran into that a lot on this boss level, where you can only see the next bird in the list, and your full deck visibility doesn’t return until you fire that one bird. I don’t think you get an extra bird.

I thought it was related to restarting the first room of the level multiple times, but was never sure.

From there, yeah, I thought it was hard. You have to get the Boss knocked to the right where he will fall out of the room. I did this in a couple ways (did the dang thing multiple times to get three stars):

— Get lucky with the way the Boss is pitched such that he somehow goes right. This only happened once. Dozens of other times he just kept going straight up and down, or worse, went to the left where I needed to get him pushed back to the pitcher plant.
    — Have the Boss shoot up and land just a bit to the left, on the platform, and the platform doesn’t break. Then use something like Silver to knock the heck out of him to the right. This is how I got through the level the first time.
    — Timing. If the Boss is just going up and down, time a shot with a bird to push him to the right as he reached the top of his ascension. I was terrible at this…lol. Just took some practice. Basically, you have to shoot kind of right when the Boss lands in the plant but before the plant belches him up again.

Good luck!

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Bloke
    @bloke

I have found that if you dont let the screen fully “pull back” to the slinger, it doesnt give you the opportunity to choose a bird …
    I play this on bluestacks, and clicking (pressing) the screen before its fully back to the slinger stops the ability to choose the next bird ..

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@bloke

Not sure I follow you, as I consistently lacked the ability to choose another bird on this level, just the final room. What do you mean by not letting the screen pull back on the slinger?

I am pretty sure I never touched the screen while the new room loaded, and I hadn’t run a fast forward or anything. All I had done (probably) was restart the level on the first room if I didn’t like what I saw in terms of structure builds and my face-up cards…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Bloke
    @bloke

Ive found the screen zooms in on the main “action” area, then the screen pulls back to the slinger and the birds …
    Ive found, that if I click on the screen as its pulling back, It stops, and I lose the ability to select the bird cards ..
    This has happened a lot, on many different levels, not just this one .. Ive found that zooming fully out, opens the cards up for selection again ..

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@bloke

Hm, I could swear I zoomed all the way out and even drug the screen to the right in order to make sure things on the left of the screen were fully visible…. But maybe I didn’t!

Thanks,
    JoeK

Ang Ryone
    @angryone

If you lose the ability to see the bird cards then try slinging backwards once. I have found that that solves the problem for me nowadays.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Boss level bug. Level 326. Major problem.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.