Boss Level 1900

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Boss Level 1900

• This map level is near impossible to beat.  First, it has seven rooms.   Second, if i can manage to get to the seventh room with birds, i can’t seem to figure out how to use the black hole.  The launching flowers put it on a pedestal up high.  I am to assume there is a way to use the black hole to kick the boss out of the level.  I am stumped.  Anyone figure this out?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • SB311
    @sb311

I know I had to play the level over and over until I received a gold pig in each room. I think I finished the boss pig  off with chuck once he got stuck up on the top part in the second picture, but I didn’t have him.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

Another modified stage from previous one.

You have to use Silver to kick the boss directly out of the screen, activate her when she was just slightly below, and very close the Boss. That’s the way I beat this.

You probably can’t finish the stage if the pig fell to the bottom, because they added another flower on the bottom right corner to shoot the pig back to the top platform.

Salmotrutta9
    @salmotrutta

I had a feeling it was going to involve silver.

@angrybirdspoop
    I will try that technique.  Update: just knocked the boss out with silver.  Had to shuffle cards once to get him. Then, strike   Only move that needs to be done.  Thanks

@sb311
     how did you get a bird up there? Did it involve using the black hole?

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Could Terence or Stella work in this scenario to bump King Pig off the screen?

Salmotrutta9
    @salmotrutta

I used silver.  I got it the first time I tried it that way.  Where you launch is very precise. I thought it would take a few tries.  I had been doing it wrong.  I also was getting golden pigs in every room because I kept failing, a lot.  It almost got the best of me 😉

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Boss Level 1900

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.