Bonus Arena Rewards

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Bonus Arena Rewards

• Did rewards increase for arena for all for the special event? Or just for those in Legendary League?

Did everyone get 10 steps?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Everyone got it for the weekend

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

Yes, but prizes are better for legendary league.

PhoenixThunder
    @phoenixt

What are the prizes for the Diamond League?

Jim151
    @jim151

Screw this new event!  Streak 8, I got matched up with a flock power 90 higher than me, with all 5 spells. After 2 rooms, 4 throws, I was down by 20 mil.  I should have quit right then rather than wasting my spells.  I continued, spent 60 gems, only to still be short 5 mil.  Then the game locked up rather than allow me to spend another 120.

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

In diamond, chests are the same but it is 150, 600 and 1.500 feathers (instead of 250, 850 and 2.500 for legendary) and 250 black pearls (instead of 350 for legendary). It is really hard to win after level 5, you will need spells and gems.

PourPete
    @pourpete

Match ups for levels 8-10 were for players with much higher Flock Power AND they all came in with 5 spells.

Seems like another attempt by Rovio to drain Arena tickets and spells, causing us to use more gemstones, eventually spending more money.

The business press in the USA has reported Rovio is experiencing disappointing financial results…seems like instead of fixing the core problems, they are trying to bleed us. Is this a good long term strategy?

Piggsy
    @piggsy

Here are Legendary League prizes:

1 ticket, 250 feathers, Rare chest, 2 tickets, 850 feathers, Rare chest, 2,5 k feathers, Rare chest, 350 Black Pearls, Legendary chest. I’ve already reach 10th streak but definitely it is not worth effort. Lost tons of spells and 60 gems. Top player in my league has now 807 stars. So much playing just to get 1k gems and 1k BPs. It’s simply a waste of time and nerves. Oh and in Legendary chest I got 7k bomb feathers. Yeah I was hoping to get fancy hat. I’m so foolish.

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

Yeah, did too. Hoping for a fancy hat…got lovely feathers, thank you Rovio!

PhoenixThunder
    @phoenixt

What happened to the legendary league rewards this week? Seems like all rewards except the tickets & level #10 were cut in half. And #5 went from 600 feathers to 50 black pearls. Anyone else experiencing this? Did rewards get reduced in other leagues?

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Yes, I saw different rewards as well, but not by that much.
    My streak show 125 feathers instead of 150 feathers for the 2nd win and 1250 instead of 1500 for the 7th win. The 9th win only rewards 100 pearls.
    I don’t get, how they think, lowering the rewards will increase players that pay for continues…

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Bonus Arena Rewards

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.