Bluestacks

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Bluestacks

• I read references to bluestacks and android emulator.
    I am a retired 65 yr old ABFaholic. Got all day to fling if I want,and sometimes do. Enough babbling.
    So…what is “bluestacks”?
    Is it legal,cuz I thought add ons or plug ins were not allowed?
    I use a iPad mini.
    Starting to think I need to take ABF college classes to keep up on all this techno babble!
    Please excuse me, l am at least trying.

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
  • waimea
    @waimea

@mmc1951 Howdy. BlueStacks is an android emulator for people who want to fling birds on PC. Since Rovio stopped doing PC updates (couldn’t make any money off us – no way to bill for stuff) they just decided to leave us in the lurch. So some of us installed BlueStacks and you have a program that is just like using an Android device on your PC. Since the only folks I know who use BlueStacks (anyone, correct me here if I’m wrong) are those who can’t get PC updates and want to fling the new levels being put out by Rovio on their PCs, I can’t see any reason for you to get it as you get all the updates on your iPad, just like Android. And I know what you mean about the techco babble – heck, I have a year on you and I’m always learning as I go. Good luck.

Marty Michael
    @mmc1951

Thanks Waimea,
    Now I understand.
    For years I played as a guest using the ABF app. Recently I connected to Facebook.
    Now it seems like a whole new world to explore. Am having even more fun. Lots to learn. Thanks again

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

@mmc1951 @waimea
    If your guys were born in 1950 or 1951, then I feel like a pup born in 1955 :)

Send me a friend-request here on Nest and we can chat in private. I’d be glad to share some info with you regarding best experience playing ABF here on Nest or on FB. We need more “mature” adults who know how to speak English properly :)

–MB :)

Alan
    @alan-leon-wautier

@dseufert I’m one the very last babyboomers (dob: 8/8/60) does that mean I’m in ABN’s distinguished gentlemen players league too? :=))

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

LOL @alan-leon-wautier Yep. You qualify, too. :)

First thing… Send me a friend-request here on Nest so we can chat in private, not public, k? Or accept my friend-request. We can go from there.

Marty Michael
    @mmc1951

Sent request,
    My wife thinks I am not “mature” cuz I play ABF!
    Women= A necessary evil.

Marty Michael
    @mmc1951

You,re in like flint Alan.
    Seems we “mirror” each other, ever notice that?

Alan
    @alan-leon-wautier

Aye Aye Captain, FR sent..that’s funny, I didn’t do it before, I remember talking with you about how to apply for pro group & I’ve been there since last year…or did I talk with TomTom….hummmmmm ??? maybe I’m ready for “The fading memory gentlmen players” league :)

waimea
    @waimea

Hey @alan-leon-wautier and @dseufert…1949 to be exact. :D And when I answered @mmc1951 question about Bluestacks, hell, I didn’t even know I was in the Friends forum – I was just answering the question in general. Sorry guys, I don’t play Friends. Oh and mmc 1951…yes, we ARE a necessary evil. Where would you be without us? LOLOL…..

Alan
    @alan-leon-wautier

Thanks for the FR, yes indeed I have noticed we share similar flight paths, but for some reason thought we’d been allies for awhile…Darn! maybe its time for me to turn my wings in :) btw my wife kept flogging me with the same: “oh grow-up & put that silly game away” then I got her a new suv last Xmas, so far so good…… :)

Marty Michael
    @mmc1951

Add me I gift daily.
    IF I can remember!

Marty Michael
    @mmc1951

@waimea
    I guess I wouldn’t be here.
    I’ll replace women with wife’s.

Marty Michael
    @mmc1951

@waimea
    I guess I wouldn’t be here.
    I’ll replace women with wife’s.
    We play angry birds friends tournament on Facebook. Why not join us kids?

Marty Michael
    @mmc1951

@alan-leon-wautier
    You have me confused are we in Navy or Air Force. Lol
    Does wife let you drive HER suv? If yes that’s thoughtful…considering.

waimea
    @waimea

My fling buddy (half way around the world) and I are pretty much old school. Just the straight games. But in over 3 years we’ve never been without some sort of competition or other – quite cut-throat. And neither of us are fond of social media so that kind of puts us out of the picture. But thanks for the invite. (:

Alan
    @alan-leon-wautier

Sorry friend, Im getting more deaf blind and stupid by the day..I got a bad feeling it may be from playing this silly game every waking moment! Maybe the wife is right… Dang! what terrifying thought!!

Marty Michael
    @mmc1951

alan
    I am trying to PM you but when I click send, the nest page turns all white and nothing happens. So I reload this site and message is gone. Then I’ll check sent messages and find old ones I sent, but nothing to you!
    Favor please…send me one…see if that works.

Alan
    @alan-leon-wautier

Marty,
    Did you get my PM ? I dont see it posted under “my activities” hmmmm… Dang these Nest PM bugs are really starting to chaff my butt ! Let me know (somehow) :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Bluestacks

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.