Blues Arena

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Blues Arena

• 01.png

so it says The Blues Mastercup, but it’s Chuck in the picture.

02.png

So it is the Blues Cup, but the prizes shown on the top are not correct.

03.png

These should be the correct prizes.

So…….. another booboo made by Rovio… ?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • justpast40
    @justpast40

@tomt, very odd. On both my iPhone & iPad, the pics were of Blues not Chuck.

Does that encircled 14 in Top pic mean 14 Tickets in Arena? I get the “you have reached the limit of this item” with quantities of 10, 11 or 12; 12 is the max I’ve ever had.

TomT
    @tomt

@justpast40

Ok, the images have been fixed now.

I think when I played the premium slot, they added the 4 tickets to my inventory. Not sure what happened there….

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

When you have 9 tickets it’s possible to take your 5 daily tickets from the item box, then you have 14. Blues Arena is going well for me, though I’m not that well equipped :) (No poker cards unfortunately )

TomT
    @tomt

@deindiaan

I think you can actually get more. I just remembered, I have gotten 99 tickets before.

When Rovio first introduced that “backpack” function, I started collecting all uncollected tickets in my gift box. I think the max tickets I had, at one point, was 99.

The problem is that, 99 is the max number. You can continue to collect tickets from gift box, but the number doesn’t go pass 99, and those tickets are just “wasted”.

@justpast40

and the image problem is getting weird. Now when I log in, sometimes it’s the wrong “Chuck” image and prizes, but sometimes it’s the correct “Blues” image and prizes. Odd…..

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Almost over now the blues master. When I look at the ranking in the top 10 i don’t see a lot of names you would expect to be there. Are they also that good or throw in al lot of gems? But for me and my son it was a great event :)

VernaMarye
    @verna-m-smith

@tomt , my name is VernaMarye, and I wanted to ask where I can find the gift box? I have actually had a few tickets left over a few times, and the have just gone to waste. I didn’t find any basic info about the AB Fight game when I first started playing. I just became interested in the group of Angry Birds games a few months ago, but I am quite ignorant, as far as the story line is concerned.

Can you please aim me in the right direction to become more knowledgeable at it? One other big topic, what’s with Dr. Pig’s lab? I have only been able to clear level 10 or 11, because I can’t afford to buy the gems to keep going. Is that typical or what?

Thank you for your help, Tom. I look forward to hearing from you!

VernaMarye

TomT
    @tomt

@verna-m-smith

On, I’m pretty sure anybody can help you with these questions. I will try and screenshot when I get home to my computer. It’s difficult to do it on my mobile phone.

Welcome to the game, and I hope you don’t get upset or discouraged when you lose to people with insane items, because in my opinion, items accounted for A LOT in this game. Having good items makes a big difference in fights.

TomT
    @tomt

@verna-m-smith

Tickets won’t disappear. They will RE-appear when the next arena event starts.

Don’t spend any gem on anything other than the PREMIUM slot.

Angry Bird The Movie was ok. It was entertaining, but kind of below my expectation.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Blues Arena

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.