Blowing up the walking tower in Jenga mode

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Blowing up the walking tower in Jenga mode

• I’ve figured that when the characters are upgraded sufficiently, blowing up the walking tower is doable…..except with Goldbite Grimlock. Mine is at level 7…he can clear the obstacles when he comes out of the teletraan first, but when he is second one out, I have never managed to blow up the walking tower.

Has anyone succeeded and if so, how?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • aVIP2u
    @avip2u

On the android version, as of a couple of updates ago, the walking mortar tower is invincible. You can’t kill it anymore.

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

Thanks avip2u.

What a shame! I am on iOS and I’ve enjoyed blowing him up on my Jenga outings. I am looking forward to the iOS upgrade but I will make sure I get my fill of tower slaying while I wait.

In the current version on iOS the other characters move fast enough to get within striking distance of the tower if you intentionally let the predecessor fail its first jump. Goldbite is so slow that the tower walks out of reach before Goldbite reaches near the ‘stage’ no matter how early I commit suicide as Ultra Magnus.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Blowing up the walking tower in Jenga mode

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.