Blasting! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Blasting! – New Event!

• Another new event is here… “Instuments Of Destruction” is the leading squad. Two bots and NO Eneize/con. Top prize is Blster. We Also have darker colored clusters that are more difficult to be destroyed. And 1st day is their day of appearance…

Good luck people and have fun.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

Very strange problem today:

I already played shockwave spire today

D5165F83-7F0B-49AF-97E2-2E2E57344575.jpeg

But game doesn’t see it as played on the daily tasks

DC28F6D3-9B16-480A-9B20-320D0E066636.jpeg

This is happening to me for the first time.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yikes, I managed to get sniped by a guy who was almost 100K points behind me, with half an hour remaining.

I ended the day at 245K and figured it would be safe enough.

Nope.

Ended up 4th.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@asen

Did you play the Spire too early?

The Spire (and Crates, and Event) resets at the same time based on server time.

Daily Quest resets based on device time.

Asen_77
    @asen

Daily tasks hours in my region is ending two hours before end of the event timer. Almost as same time I played shockwave spire at about at three or four hour after event timer to restart. My event timer is starting over again in two in the morning and I play when I waked up in around 7 in the morning … I am betting that something happened with internet connection at about the time that I played it and when I finished it, and actually somehow doesn’t save my play.

P.S. Just finished today daily tasks and everything were normal.

Braeden
    @cybersg

Hoping to get blaster in my ‘No telepods and in-app purchases’ playthrough. Hope luck is on my side!

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@cybersg

He is definitely worth playing for..  One of the best characters of the game!

Tobyjug
    @tobyjug

Blaster was rubbish on tough block day.

Braeden
    @cybersg

Tru, but he can break the blocks on one reload, so he wasn’t THAT bad.

moi
    @moifirst

I agree with @tobyjug about Blaster. Like I’ve said somewhere in another topic, Blaster is good, but certainly not great.
    I’m having trouble to understand other people who claim he’s (one of) the best bot(s).

Braeden
    @cybersg

I agree, he is about somewhat good, but if you put the right accessories on him, he gets a lot better, but still not great. He is better than about 60-65% of bots, but still not one of the best.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Opened two of the 10 crates for 1000 gems sale they have right now and got three overpowers and a bunch of sparks. Then opened the 10 crates for tokens and got a level 18 GS Grimlock (one of my top used characters).

Edit: Opened another of the sale crates and got two more overpowers.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

1st Place in my group today is over 400K, lol

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

ok ok Blaster may not be the best But I’ve just upgraded hem to level 20 today and did a spark run… thought it was level 280. Ended with him with 2 health left, so a strong run. Ok in the event I still have to shoot 2 or 3 times for the extra strong blocks….but switching to Matilda when needed for that. He’s great with unicron and  mothar towers, also flying piggs in normal and event levels are great.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@optimuspig

ended first with 305k today…started half the day…2 recharges. Rest of the week was very hard…

Braeden
    @cybersg

Yeah, good but not great. I will get him, hopefully.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Blasting! – New Event!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.