Blackouts

• One Blackout after another.

Nintendo ads drag on then blackout

update the page blackout

check scores blackout.

getting worse this game for continually blacking out to the point where I cannot get bonus points.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

No problems here on android with the game

Dixie
    @dixie

Blackouts continue into the new game.  Complete the run get or not get bonus by watching the ads then blackout and restart the game for the next run.  Makes the game a LITTLE bit tedious and rather damn annoying.

Dixie
    @dixie

Start the game pick your team play the run click on get bonus and blackout……start the game pick your team play the run click on get bonus and blackout……start the game pick your team play the run click on get bonus and blackout……start the game pick your team play the run click on get bonus and blackout……

kinda gets a little boring after 4 tries one tends to give up playing due to the black outs.  Nothing back as yet from Rovio team to fix the issues

NoahLot
    @noahlot

No such problem for me on iPhone 14 PM.

I have very periodic problems where I can’t watch a video. Sometimes a few times in a week, but sometimes not at all for several weeks. That is remedied by closing and re-opening the game.

What device are you on?

Dixie
    @dixie

samsung tablet

Dixie
    @dixie

Game blacks out during runs now.

Dixie
    @dixie

New angry birds transformers update has seemingly made a difference as 2 sets of runs and 2 blackouts.

Mamasor
    @mamasor

Hey Dixie, when I was running an older tablet (2017, also samsung), I was having the same problem and I think it was that it didn’t have adequate RAM.

I am running a newer samsung tablet (2021) that has twce the RAM and  have yet to have a single blackout. I hope you are able to fix your game!

Dixie
    @dixie

Nothing back from Rovio Support on this issue of the Lego ads causing Black Outs.  Angry Birds Friends the damn Lego Ads work but Tranformers no way past the damn thing it stops the game.

I give up and have stopped trying to win the battles.

Dixie
    @dixie

goodbye angry birds transformers.

The game has become unplayable due to continual blackouts stopping any access to the game.

NoahLot
    @noahlot

@Dixie if your Sammie tablet is a little older, it likely can’t handle the graphics.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.