Birthday Adventure

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Birthday Adventure

• Does anyone still stuck in level 7? its kinda pretty hard ;/

Viewing 22 replies - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Replies
  • Piggsy
    @piggsy

@exora

Nope, I complete all levels without problems and only the birds in the card deck.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Seems the result depends much about order the birds are and their abilities working. I have to try again later…

@piggsy
    , of course only with birds in stack. I don’t see option to buy more cards.

Xora
    @exora

i just wish i could use spells in that level lol

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

At last I got it. Had to try twice more with good bird stack, because of Highlander pig and ability malfunction.

I just had a horrible thought! If this is all that there is (not daily task), then I should have waited to get feathers for bird more in need of them…

justin-angelo-pascual-alvarez
    @justin-angelo-pascual-alvarez

I almost finished it, but the damn pig is covered in boulder, and I only have Chuck as a bird. Still ongoing though.

lulu
    @lulu836

Can’t get through level 7.  I have been within 1 bird but it’s usually one without a lot of power.

lulu
    @lulu836

Its only available to play once. If you get kicked out or shut down with an incomplete game there is never another change.

lindsay-caldwell-x-x
    @lindsay-caldwell-x-x

Once you play all 7 levels,  an you play again?

Xora
    @exora

finally ive completed the level 7 lol

@lulu836
    erm i dont think so, theres a time my pc got shut down and i still got chance to continue the next level

@lindsay-caldwell-x-x
    no, once you complete all level it will be done, just like you complete the daily challenge.

justin-angelo-pascual-alvarez
    @justin-angelo-pascual-alvarez

Finally finished it. With an extra bird intact.

Chicken’little
    @ritaashton

Help i can’t get thru level 6!  can someone walk me thru it?  or make a suggestion or two!  i’m fairly new to this and clearly not quite as experienced as all of you!  i can’t to the last room but run out of birds by then

Xora
    @exora

@ritaashton you have to make it strike at least in one or two rooms, then im sure you can make it to the last level, gdluck! ;)

Dezsike
    @dezsike

@ritaashton in room 3 you can attack the rightmost tower from the lava. It’s hard to get it correct but it seemed to be the only way to save enough birds for the remaining rooms to pass the level. You can try Matilda, fire her egg when she’s out of the lava and she’ll fly into the tower and explode it.

william-wong-wk
    @william-wong-wk

after closing the notices, I cannot find the game, where is it?

Need to change the birthday hats first?

Xora
    @exora

@william-wong-wk it changes itself once you enter the game, (only if your birds own a birthday hat set.

and besides, the event is still ongoing.

Chicken’little
    @ritaashton

thanks for the advice and suggestions.  still stuck in level 6.  hopefully in the remaining 3 days i can advance !

Chicken’little
    @ritaashton

OMG, i finally got thru level 6.  How do you all fly thru them so quickly!  (pun intended)  battling level 7 now.  any suggestions, hints, strategies?  thx!

I did it!  for some reason level 7 took a lot less effort than 6 did.

lulu
    @lulu836

I only get one chance per day. If I turn my tablet off and leave it off for more than 20 minutes the Adventure will not come back up until the next day. Bummer!

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@lulu836, only once per day?! In case of failing a level I had to wait just 5 minutes to try again. If you turn off tablet for more than 20 minutes, is there no “cap” icon for event, down between MEB and Feather Frenzy icons?

Hamlet McFly
    @hamletmcfly

I’m stuck on level 7.  Can’t get through it with the weaker birds.  I occasionally get a Bomb, but never a Terrence.  So, I checked YouTube.   Two different people with videos beating level 7 have the powerful birds, and they finish the level with ease.

I’ve tried about 20 times to finish the challenge ,but I guess it’s not gonna happen unless they give me the right birds.  It’s a rigged game.

RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

Hamlet – unless you have not yet unlocked Terrence, or you failed to have a birthday hat for Terrence, the birds you get are identical for everyone. It’s not a rigged game.

Hamlet McFly
    @hamletmcfly

Huh.  I didn’t have birthday hats for Terrence and Matilda.  I just bought them.  Maybe I’ll finish the birthday challenge today…

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Birthday Adventure

Viewing 22 replies - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.