"Bird Wear"

Home Forums General Discussions Forum "Bird Wear"

• Anyone know how I can get my regular birds back? I was participating in that Power Up test site stuff & my birds don’t respond ‘in costume” like I’m used to… Can I somehow transform them back into their normal “angry-beings?” ?
    Thanks!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@ubermom can you show me a picture of this?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@ubermom Go to the Bird Wear book and tap on the equip of the Bird Wear that your bird is currently wearing.

welshwitch55
    @welshwitch55

Mine are still dressed up, although it’s hard to tell between Stella and Blues with their garb on. What’s bugging me–watching the short videos was slightly annoying, but today I had to sit through 3-1 minute Intel ads. That really chapped my derrière. 10-15 second ads-okay. 3 minutes of the same ad, just so I can put a Christmas tree on Red Bird makes me want to Chuck the whole Bird Wear effort. I’m not giving them money so Stella can wear a ski outfit lol. Or that could be the Blues. It’s hard to tell sometimes.

DaBoid
    @daboid

Those intel ads are super-annoying. I always turn off the sound for ads, so I just get to watch some guy go yakkety-yak. I have no idea what he’s saying.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum "Bird Wear"

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.