Beyond Diamond League

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Beyond Diamond League

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Replies
  • Mæke Knapp
    @maeke-knapp

No, People do NOT understand this.  And call Rovio, you won’t get an answer.  You get an indian saying ‘you make email first.’  “Yes, I did that TWICE!”  ‘you make e-mail first…CLICK’

First of all someone shared SHITE information about how to advance to/in Diamond level.  It is NOT about points.  It is about getting the MOST points of everyone, or being in the top 20 (as of now, which changes) and creep your way up the charts.

The problem is, for a long time, I thought I was #1 in the world, then every few weeks I would not feel like burning up my coins, an I was like #18 and shite.  So, lets say the #1 player has 842 points, and you get 846, now your #1.  In RANK 2 of Diamond.

This Progresses, rank 3, 4, 5 (Is that the top) I dont know.  I never noticed until now.  But apparently it goes to 6, does it go to 10 ?

email me Tom Fast Can @ Corncast

Fin
    @fin09

I have 6 stars at the moment, and have been as high as the 7 star league. I know there are much higher levels than this after this much time, but I don’t know what the current top league is. When you begin a league, you are placed with 39 other players who have a very similar number of points that you do (within just a couple) because the players who will advance (or drop back) will all do so by placing in whatever order will give them enough points to move.

Who is in the highest leagues in here?

@rcwilcox

Diamond Leauge 10.

Freemont
    @bruce-gray

I only play the Angry Birds Friends version for now. I have never bought coins, because if you can just pay to win, what is the point? I am currently in Diamond League level 5, but sometimes get kicked back to Diamond League 4. What do these Diamond League numbers go up to anyway, and is there anything past it? Thanks!

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Beyond Diamond League

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.