Benefits of using GOLDBRICK

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Benefits of using GOLDBRICK

• I have finished some careful testing of GOLDBRICK, using my level 15 Grimlock (he can sit there and take a lot of damage; in addition his weapon allows you to carefully target and destroy ONE item).

I collected Energon via shooting buildings, trees, etc. which charges Goldbrick to various levels, and then I shot ONE PIG AT A TIME.

I have the following results:
    – level 0 (not using Goldbrick) – 5 coins
    – level 1 (Goldbrick charged once) – 10 coins / 100% bonus or 2X
    – level 2 (charged twice) – 15 coins / 200% bonus or 3X
    – level 3 (FULL charge) – 20 coins / 300% bonus or 4X

In addition I caught one Energon Cube, as follows:
    level 0 – 250 coins (this is easy to verify in Jenga mode)
    level 3 – 1000 coins (same 4X as above)

I am convinced that charging GoldBRICK more, both increases the duration as well as the multiplier. I look forward to others’ verification & comments.

This is a very powerful Energonicon for when you have high level bots that do not need supplemental offense or defense, beyond your teammate. And it seems to be more effective than it’s “higher rarity” cousin, GOLDSLAM.

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Replies
  • DawniJeann
    @dawni-criswell

Nice recon Coda~!~

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Does Goldbrick affect eggbot’s output in intercepted events?

Anonymous

@werehamsta Yes it will make the Eggbot give more coins. The extra coins also count towards the achievement for intercepting the level with a Deceptihog.

JLoABT
    @jloabt

Yes it definitely adds multiplier to Eggbot intercept levels. I got over 2100 coins from one hit on the Eggbot with Level 11 Heatwave, I believe with level 2 Goldbrick. Nice! And really nice on golden egg dome levels.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

One thing I’ve noticed about Goldbrick is that the multiplier doesn’t come into effect when the object is destroyed. It only comes into effect when the coins “released” by an an object’s destruction reach the coin counter in the top right corner of the screen.

So if I want to time it properly, I should activate Goldbrick when or after the object is destroyed, not before.

Does that sound right?

aVIP2u
    @avip2u

Yes that is correct. The bonus multiplier occurs when the coins fly up and hit the upper right corner.

So, you can adjust by uaing a small delay in “starting” the bonus.

bigorange
    @bigorange

He does not only multiply the coins on destroyed Gold, but also multiplies the big rocket in pig city, normally you get 100 coins for it, I got up to 400 coins.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I wonder if Goldbrick got tweaked? Last day or so it seems like the multiplier is in effect based on when the object or pig is hit, and not when the coins reach the counter.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Using GoldBrick and the Dome I’ve just collected 84,000 coins with a double up. On normal levels when used I’ve got over 5000 coins. It’s ok but you have to use as and when you think you get the most coins.

Bit of an update, I think I broke the bank last night as I ended up with 164,960 coins using goldbrick, dome and double up. I can’t believe my eyes lol

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Nice. You’re lucky the videos are working for you.

BP
    @bpmann

That is great! I hit 162,674 with a gold dome, level 12 and 10, boosted buddy, goldbrick , and a double video at the end. That was before the last update!

sheepybach
    @paul13

It was with O-Prime Ultimate level 6 with BBee level 15 in pig city. Glad someone else has had over 100K in coins lol

Birdbrain
    @ndchambe

@paul13 I’ve seen people get over 200,000, and I’ve ALMOST done it with High Octane Bumblebee and Ultimate Optimus Prime. The higher the level, the more gold you can get, of course. All mine are 15.

Always try to wait for 3 charges, and be aware of the level your in if you’ve seen the layout before. For example, there’s a Pig City level with one or two charges before you come to a single gold block, but if you use it then, you won’t have charges shortly after for when you come to 3+ gold blocks shortly after.

You can also use it when intercepting Eggbots if you’re tanky enough to ignore the other enemies when you want to. Just wait to shoot till you get 3 charges, then fire away! I’ve gotten up to 72,000 on a regular stage intercepting, and very very very often get 40,000+.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@ndchambe
    Yes you can get a lot of coins if things go as you want. You on Level 15?? geeezzzz I’m only on a few 8’s then 6 and 7 so I got a way to go and need a lot more coins lol
    I’ve noticed that since update’s 1.7.9. 1/2 I’ve not had a golden dome and am wondering if they’ve been pulled

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I decided to run a few nodes just to see how the gameplay has changed and I’ve noticed a disturbing little trend since the latest update on iOS, fewer (or none at all) gold blocks if you select Goldbrick for a node. However, you select a non-coin producing energonicon there will be plenty of gold blocks in the node. Sheesh, these people…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Interesting. I’d noticed generally fewer gold blocks, but I hadn’t associated with with Goldbrick. I’ll have to try this out.

sheepybach
    @paul13

On Android I’ve not noticed less coins in nodes when using GoldBrick, In fact just run GoldBite Grimlock in Pig City with GoldBrick and got 28K coins at the end.
    As I’ve said above it seems that in these new updates they’ve pulled the Golen domes as not had 1 since

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

“28K coins” is less????

OK, I’m definitely playing this game wrong.

sheepybach
    @paul13

“28K coins” is less????

OK, I’m definitely playing this game wrong.

Sorry you’ve lost me now????

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I interpreted what you said to mean that you’re getting less coins now, and that you just got 28K coins on a run. So I was wondering what I’m doing wrong if 28K is “less”, since it’s really rare for me to come even close to that.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Ah ok got you, I was replying to the posts above saying less coins are about with GoldBrick since the updates lol

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Benefits of using GOLDBRICK

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.