Clan vs clan battle finishing too early

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan vs clan battle finishing too early

• We just got into a new clan vs clan battle where spells are allowed. I just tried this battle only once so far. Interestingly, the battle was ended and my score was declared before I ran out all of the birds / cards. All members that have fought from our clan in this battle (3 so far) faced the same situation, i.e. battle ends before all birds are used.

I have fought about 20 clan vs clan battles with some allowing spells (and many more mini-battles, arena battles, etc.) since I started playing AB2 a few months ago but never encountered such a situation. Do you think this could be a bug or is it a new type of clan vs clan battle recently created by Rovio? Thx!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • ElNakano
    @laelnyc

Same thing happened last month too. Don’t waste your gems to retry right now but try again tomorrow.
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>Every clan battle that allows spells seems to have this problem all the time :(</p>

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

Same here.

I don’t know why they decide to have some CvC with spells and some without. All CvC should be without spells anyway: this was how it started and adding this extra element doesn’t sit right with me or many other players.

Alper
    @alper

Please note that my question is not about the spells being allowed in such a battle. It is about the battle ending before I run out of birds/cards.

One member in our clan said that this appeared to be a “fixed number of rooms” battle. A good strategy in such a battle is likely to be not to play the battle with the extra birds, i.e. Stella or Hal, because these birds are less destructive than the regular birds and one does not need extra birds at all due to the low number of rooms.

Alper
    @alper

Everything went back to normal a few hours after the battle started. Of course we still have the spells but the battle does not end before we run out of birds! Thank you!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan vs clan battle finishing too early

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.