Balloon pigs must die!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Balloon pigs must die!

• Just 5 Events passed since I start posting daily targets, but even now it’s clearly show, how R/E “loves” their players.

So, we can get 9! (nine!) daily targets with 200k points threshold, 1 with 240k, 1 with 320k, and 2 – 400k! Those last 2 well known – All pigs and Balloon pigs. Last 5 events we got 400k points target in EVERY event. Two from those last 5 events has BOTH (All pigs + Balloon pigs) targets! It’s not a random! This is a R/E system to screwing us badly.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • moi
    @moifirst

Surprised????
    They’ve been doing this for quite some time. The greatest screw up of them is that the last half year (and probably forever) no bundles with new bots could be purchased with gems (except for one mistake some time ago, where 2 prime pass characters could be obtained by gems).
    Therefor you have to spend a ridiculous amount of money to get new characters (with almost no different properties as compared to the other bots) by buying a prime pass.
    Well, I’m literally not buying this.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@papakarlo

At least you can get a great score today with stone blocks day, I’m already at 700k++ 😀💪🏻💪🏻

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

…as well as the “Hey let’s zoom in on the bottom of the TF so the player has no clue what they are shooting at for 10 seconds, ‘feature’ “. Come on R/E…is that all you can come up with?! (oh wait, there’s no support…that’s ok, the voices in my head agree!).

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

s’matta @moifirst…you don’t like ‘variety’? You chided me once for the same thing yet here you are… COUGH

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

@papakarlo hahaha…this cracks me up. Everyone else who gives a suggestion is ‘depressive’ or they will ‘ruin a good thing’ but it’s ok when you do the same…why, are you special? smh…hypocrisy at best.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Balloon pigs must die!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.