Bad piggies coins

Home Forums Bad Piggies Fan Club by Pigineering Bad piggies coins

• I’m playing the game with the WiFi turned on but am not getting any coins. Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Make sure you look for coins in the right places.
    As far as I know, the current sources for coins are:
    – obtaining stars for the first time (1 star = 1 coin – for older levels that you played before coins were introduced, green stars indicate there’s still coins to get). If you get a certain star in the exact same level again it will NOT give you a coin!
    – sometimes, King Pig will burp out some coins when you feed him cake
    – obtaining star boxes in Sandbox levels (I think even those you obtained before will give you coins if you collect them again – however, there seems to be a limit as to how often you can do this per day, or something – I don’t know exactly)

Also, it would be interesting to know what OS you’re playing on. For me on iOS, coin distribution works fine.

brion
    @brionjames

Thanks for replying. I’m on android but for some reason even though I have WiFi or phone data turned on, it doesn’t seem to change things. I am correct in thinking that is all that’s needed for the coins to become available?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

There’s another possibility. Older versions of Bad Piggies don’t have the coin currency yet – they were introduced in 1.9.0, which works on Android 4.1 and above. Can you check what your game version is?

brion
    @brionjames

It does work. Only very intermittently. If I turn my wifi on or 3rd then it generally doesn’t recognise it but occasionally it does and allows me to collect.

Home Forums Bad Piggies Fan Club by Pigineering Bad piggies coins

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.