Bad Bugs and Sandbox

Home Forums Bad Piggies Fan Club by Pigineering Bad Bugs and Sandbox

• As with all Rovio updates, there is negative stuff that comes with the new stuff.

For one thing, there are lots of noticeable bugs. First are the crates in in Cake Races. Sometimes the unlocking times for any box is over 41100 hours, which would take 46 years or 9999 coins! It did unlock in its correct time later, but it’s a very annoying glitch.

Second, if the game is started offline, only the classic parts can be used and I’m unable to scroll the custom parts selection and change them unless the game is restarted online.

But the biggest problem is that all Sandbox levels now have a drastically reduced parts selection. Even the Field of Dreams had its extra parts obtained from regular levels removed. Lots of parts are not available to use anymore, and only bare-minimum quantities for the other parts (only three metal blocks and one fan to work with, for example).

The reason why is probably to make these levels more challenging and not just a fly through the park. But it’s TOO (impossibly) challenging to get Rise and Swine star boxes without plunger wheels and Find the Skull boxes high up with only soda bottles and a single TNT.

This new 2.2 update stifles creativity and the whole purpose of a sandbox. We should keep asking Rovio to bring back the Sandbox parts the way it was, or as a possible alternative, improve the current small parts selection and have all parts unlocked in a level when all its star boxes are collected.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

All of my sandboxes still have all the parts available and all of the custom parts are available while offline. I would guess that both of these are probably bugs with the Facebook backup (which I never signed into).

Never had the thousands of hours to unlock a crate bug but have noticed that if I leave the game open, in the background or while in sleep mode, the timer doesn’t count down and I have to restart the game to get it to display the correct time left.

Home Forums Bad Piggies Fan Club by Pigineering Bad Bugs and Sandbox

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.