back to Shiny totem and 10*slot bag buy

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum back to Shiny totem and 10*slot bag buy

• The Shiny totem was nice, was a very bad idea to delete it of the game, no more 5* 4* or 3* can be shiny now and 3* are useless. The new totem for XP suck so far…

And where is the 10*slot in the shop ? Only one by one slot now…

This update’s point are bad !!!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • RemixFTW
    @remixftw

1st: I think they should add a new totem that makes birds gold shiny or so shiny at will

2nd:’The 10 bag option disappears when you have 91+ inventory space

Michael Banks
    @michael-banks

Disagree. It is annoying seeing shiny birds in arena. Those totems are for leveling low level birds to evolve and feed higher tier birds. Making your arena team shiny like they are wannabe twilight vampires is pointless. They aren’t any stronger and there are no benefits. I say bring back the shiny totem only if they make all birds used in teams solid color and block them from showing up shiny in arena mode. Otherwise I prefer the xp totem. Ps if you are using xp totems directly in 5 or 4 star then you are messing up. If you want to level high star birds first enhance two star birds to level 20, then evolve them, and then use those evolved two star birds directly on your 4 or 5 star bird to enhance. An xp totem raises a two star level 1 9 levels I believe. You are wasting coins if you put unevolved birds on a 4 or 5*

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum back to Shiny totem and 10*slot bag buy

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.