Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Avatar picture not showing.

• Hi all,
    Just wondering if anyone knows how to get your own personal picture uploaded to be your avatar so it shows up on your phone when you do battles? I have a picture uploaded as my avatar in my profile but doesn’t show up when l play.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • sandersig
    @sandersig

I have lost my profile picture at times. Found out that if you connect with facebook it comes back. AB2 & Angry Birds friends are somehow connected with facebook. Hope that helps. On AB2 its easy to do when a level comes up.

Maggott
    @maggott

Thanks for your reply, only downside is lm not on Facebook. Its not that big of a deal l guess l’ll just keep terrence as my avatar when l battle in the arena. Thanks again for your help.

sandersig
    @sandersig

No problem…..what league are you in the arena? I’m in the Amethyst League. Only at 245 in the levels cuz I went back & replayed completed levels after the upgrade. You can invite friends to challange you & give gifts on levels if you are connected through facebook. Thats the only reason I use facebook….not a person who whats to tell all via social media.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Avatar picture not showing.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.