Arena Walkthrough

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Arena Walkthrough

• Welcome, I am the new member angergoes, and I’m here to teach the newbies about the Arena today.

First and first thing I ever have to explain, is that you fight in the arena using the tickets. The source of those are:
    -The Daily Login ones
    -The Daily Challenges ones (until the last day of the Arena)
    -The Bird Battles (every 3-6 fights, you get a ticket)
    When you are out of tickets, you can fight with gems, 1 gem each battle.
    When you reached MAX tickets, you can’t earn the daily login ones anymore

The second thing I want to explain is how the obtained Arena points work.
    Every won Arena battles will give you 10 points, every draw battles give 7 points, and every lost battle gives 5 points. When you win an Arena battle, there exist two other conditions, which supply you with extra points: Tough Enemy (Either win against Higher level Opponents or Opponents with Winning Streaks) and Winning Streaks (Each winning streaks will give you 4 points).
    Max of Tough Enemy condition: 50
    Max of Winning Streaks condition: 40
    You can win MAX 100 points in one arena battle.

The third thing I want to say is divided in 3: The Exclusive Slot, the Arena Prize and the required points to get the maximum top/arena prize.
    -Exclusive Slot are specifically made to give certain equipment to the bird of which Arena is. If you are in desperate need of equipment, risk rolling the Slot. But if you are well-equipped already, don’t, as it may dissapoint you.
    -The Arena Prize is divided in 3 versions, having the same design and skill: The Golden one, The Silver one and the Bronze one. Each have their specific version of the skill, and are located within top place: 1-2000,2001-10000,10001-50000
    -The required points to get the Golden Shield won’t rely much on effort, it just depends on the skills, 1.4k points to get to top 2000, 1.5-1.6k points to secure it.

Hope the information helped you, thanks for understanding!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • justpast40
    @justpast40

@keepcool, good idea, some newbies may find it useful, but I’d like to add…

I’ve been playing since worldwide release in the summer of 2015 & I think the 1st bullet as to how to earn Arena Tickets needs to be corrected. I’ve never used Facebook & I get the Daily Login Bonuses (3 Tickets every 6 hrs or 4x a day) without being logged into Facebook.

You may also want to add that there is a maximum # of Tickets which can be kept in Arena. In my experience it’s 12, so if someone has not played & has 12 Tickets, they won’t get the Daily Login Bonus Tickets. Once the player plays a few rounds gets the Tickets down to 9, the Login Bonus will credit the 3 Tickets.

For the same reason, it’s important NOT to empty the Arena Tickets from Gem purchases or Daily Challenges out of the Gift Box into the Arena. It would be a waste if the Login Bonus Tickets can’t be credited because of the # of Tickets in the Arena.

When I started playing in the summer of 2015, the SS Arena prize was only Top 500, not Top 2000 & with starting equipment, it was impossible to get into Top 500, so I accumulated my Arena Tickets in my Gift Box. When I had good Bird equipment, I’d use or move 5 or 10 Arena Tickets out of my Gift Box into the Arena so as to not lose the 4 sets of Daily Login Bonus Tickets.

@angergoes
    @keepcool

@justpast40 thanks for the extra information, noted!

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Arena Walkthrough

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.