Arena Season 12

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 12

Viewing 14 replies - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
  • Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

So it’s true that we won’t get any compensation if we don’t submit ticket complaining about this obvious bug? :O

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

One question I had that Rovio won’t answer is how you end up with an arena score ending in a digit other than 0 or 5. Since there is no way to get anything other than 0 or 5 from the reward wheel, it is obvious to me that if you have a score like 16814, something fishy is going on.

How does that happen by accident? I don’t see it as a possibility, and if you get a score ending in 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9 that is pretty strong evidence of external manipulation. (Sort of like rubbing it in to the rest of the players that you are cheating, and there is nothing they can do about it.)

There are other rpg games out there, it might be time to find one and play it instead.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@jacek-jedrzejowski I think you are correct. This week you have to be a squeaky wheel.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@pointless @smwforever45
    I just spotted Yosh hiding in cave 21. Haven’t heard from him for a while. Thought that maybe the law caught him w mushrooms.

Pointless
    @pointless

@dallasreds a valid concern…maybe he’s also switched genres and is now channeling an inner Gollum (in that all too common thing in games these days, a trans-genre’d approach)

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@pointless
    An excellent observation and explanation. Clever you are.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

I am barely playing the arena now. On the current event though I got #19 1 * and spun a 6000 mastery for all on the first spin. 19 birdies moved up. I guess I should go buy a lottery ticket. Never been this lucky before.

Seb
    @sebth

@dallasreds Close to have all your birds L80 ?
    With the last update, it’s not possible to see your progress.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@sebth
    I have 3 birds at 80 – the three birds I use the most. The rest are not even close to 80. I use the dojo every day,

I can see all my birds level. What do you mean?

Pointless
    @pointless

@dallasreds since the last update, it’s no longer possible to visit a Friend’s camp and see the Mastery ranks that they have obtained, so we have no way of knowing how close to all M80 one’s Friends may be.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@pointless
    I did not know that. There is only one word that sums it up. BASTARDS. Don’t let your child read this.

Pointless
    @pointless

Umm…what the heck is that trophy supposed to be?
    Stella? The parrot from Rio? Surely not Mighty Eagle…

Pointless
    @pointless

I have been told Silver…fits, yet why on earth in ABE? Doesn’t make any sense…thanks for that, Rovio

Raizir
    @raizir

Oh yea, right… remind us of one of the characters you could add to ABE but haven’t because laziness

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 12

Viewing 14 replies - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.