Arena Multiplayer Misrepresentation

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Arena Multiplayer Misrepresentation

• Hi all… been a lurker for a while, but I want to address something that has made me walk away from playing AB2.

I really enjoy the Arena, I love playing multiplayer games knowing I’m playing against people from around the world and competing against players who are of similar rank.

I have spent a lot of time and quite a few dollars getting my birds ranked up and recently became aware that many of the competitors in the Arena are not people at all. They’re computer BOTS who haven’t spent any time or money to get ranked up.

It is a complete misrepresentation of a multiplayer game to allow computer controlled AI players. The kicker is when you’re about to get 6 or 7 wins in a row and the next competitor comes up named something like “Birdy Whacker” or something similar and just so happens to have all purple birds along with every spell.

This may not be new to many of you and don’t mind it, but to me it draws the line at fairness and multiplayer gameplay.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • Dwhite
    @dwhite40704

This game is many things but fair is not one of them. There are many cheaters in this game but the biggest cheater is Rovio themselves.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Arena Multiplayer Misrepresentation

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.