ARENA MATCH-UP CHANGES. TONS OF SPELLS FOR OPPONENT.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum ARENA MATCH-UP CHANGES. TONS OF SPELLS FOR OPPONENT.

• anybody notice a change in arena match-ups recently. now the match-ups for me are lower level opponents but with multiple spells requiring me to use more spells to keep even. it looks like another rovio change to force us all to spend more money. anyone else have this change going on? i’m only gonna play to get my apples until this stops.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Psygaz
    @psygaz

I notice it particularly during Super Streak (which I ignore, play up to the 1500 feather level as normal). From Level 6 I often have an opponent with FP +100 and all five spells. I just quit and start from the beginning.

Buster
    @doulgas

Wise move. Though I usually fire off a few birds just to see if the opponent is a no-show.

Nik
    @nik-handson

Yea, normally happens for me in a superstreak week, where even the very first stage opponent can be difficult as I refuse to use spells at that stage. Superstreak week opponents seem to be harder, but usually from the 600 feathers stage til the end I use all 5 spells, which usually sees me through. I may at one stage have to spend 60 gems, tops another 180 but it’s worth it imo for a legendary chest worth 900 gems at the end of it.

davook
    @davook

Yes,  it started to happen to me a week ago. In almost every match, even in round 1, my opponent has most of the times 5 spells, and 8 birds cards. This has no sense

in those situations i dont waist any spell neither expend gems to get another opponent . I simply play knowing i’ll probably loose the match (sometines i win with only my 7 cards) , but i prefer to waist a ticket than use 5 spells.

i can afford waist tickets, not spells or gems

i know that doing this i’m going to loose a lot of the times, but i’ll keep waiting until things come back to normality to start using spells again

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum ARENA MATCH-UP CHANGES. TONS OF SPELLS FOR OPPONENT.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.