Arena is WAAAY messed up since update!!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Arena is WAAAY messed up since update!!

• So I was on streak 6 in the arena, and normally I get matched against someone who is the same level/slingshot as me but their birds are always higher, so I just bring spells for streak 6 & 7. However, on streak 6 I was matched with someone 13 levels lower than me, plus their birds were significantly lower and their slingshot was wood. Needless to say I whooped him. Same with streak 7! THEN.. I start the streak over, and I’m matched with someone who is 22 levels ahead with way higher birds! What is happening?? Is it going to be random from now on? Is it reversed? Like, instead of having harder opponents in the later streaks, are the hard ones FIRST now?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Jon S
    @jon3800

@ash-stubitsch

Well that’s Rovio for you. Every time they update the game with new tiers, hats, and more yawn and recycled campaign levels, they always mess something up.

With the addition of these items, they switched back to old algorithm. It lets in cheaters to do what they well. It’s not reversed at all. It’s completely random, and you know how AB2 loves being random. When I first played the update arena, For my two first matches (streak 7) I faced level 6,7,8 birds against my level 16 with a gold sling shot, and I whooped them. Then started streak 1, and I had to face Fury (level 90) with 4 pirate hats and Amethyst sling… Had to pay to win.

I just played now streak 7 and I was lucky enough to get 5-stars, the opponent scored near 10 million.

archie
    @archie1

cant understand this. I get opponents get harder the bigger the rewards but ive yet to get passed any of the 1st round opponents since the change! Madness!!

tism
    @tism

It is so messed up that I won’t even bother playing it anymore. Since the update every single player I am up against has all level 16 birds and a full compliment of five spells and scores 12 to 16 million every game. I have given Rovio plenty of money buying gems over the last few months but I am done with them. I’m out!

Ash Stubitsch
    @ash-stubitsch

Seems to have returned to the previous setup, great!

LindaBird
    @ljemerick

Arena was always unstable on my iPad but now impossible to complete an Arena game. Crashes repeatedly. Now just playing daily challenge and regular levels.

Kelly Archer
    @kelly-archer

AB2? I can’t even get an arena match to load, play a level or the daily challenge now – the app just closes. And it takes a long time to load. Just downloaded the update today. IOS 9.2

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Arena is WAAAY messed up since update!!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.