Arena, higher league players in vanilla league

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Arena, higher league players in vanilla league

• I may need someone to explain this to me, because it’s frustrating as hell!

At one point I was in the Arena gold league.  But in recent weeks, out of no where, players are scoring up to 400 to 500 stars per run.  Who has that kind of money, time, and patience to score that high?  The top five players or so were all scoring so many stars, I got knocked back down to vanilla league.  I can;t keep up with that kind of madness.  Are people cheating, or are they really spending THAT kind of money on this?

But here is where it gets weird.  Now, in vanilla league, I’ve notice the top few players, when looking at their profiles, all say they are legendary league.  Hold on, wait a sec.  Legendary league players are somehow taking away tops spots in the lowest league?  How the hell is anyone actually supposed to progress in the arena in lower leauges if higher league players are stealing all the top spots?  I don;t understand how or why that is.  It seems only vanilla league players should be playing in the the vanilla league, as each league should.  How else are things kept fair?

Does anyone know why this is?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Doom Baby
    @doombaby

Something you should come to terms with very quickly – Rovio does shit like this all throughout the game just simply to piss people off. Either accept it and deal with it or put the game down.

In the arena, only play levels 1-3, then purposely lose level 4 and start over. You also only want to win by the slimmest of margins because you don’t want to advance into the next league – the rewards aren’t any better but the opponents are WAY more difficult. By the time you get to diamond league, your opponent is already more powerful than you on level 1.

Kevin
    @kprovance

<sigh>

I thought it might be something like that.

Thanks for the reply.  :)

dtmt
    @dtmt

The rewards are better only in legendary league: 1000/1000, 500/500, 300/300 but the places 4-15 get nothing.

Kevin
    @kprovance

Ouch, I got banned this morning.  I find it difficult to believe this is a coincidence after posting this  >:(

That’s nine months of play, down the crapper.

Thanks Rovio.

maverick
    @maverick78

Kevin Rovio definitely does not monitor this forum, your ban was the result of their lazy developers who’s anti cheat software will flag tons of honest players.  File a complaint and those idiots will eventually get your account unbanned. There’s a support link in the “4th of July bans” thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Arena, higher league players in vanilla league

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.