Arena Battles becoming IMPOSSIBLE to win!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Battles becoming IMPOSSIBLE to win!!

Viewing 6 replies - 101 through 106 (of 106 total)
  • Replies
  • dillo
    @dillo

@pointless No, I change up my line-up…I have a few sets maxed out to counter Mana teams.

burbman
    @burbman

Just met my first truly IMPOSSIBLE opponent. Was one of the 1500+ Valiant set teams, I lost the coin toss, and he knocked out all three of my birds in the first attack round. He then managed to somehow reset my revival counters each turn and I had no choice but to just watch my banner get hammered until it finally failed.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

@burbman – do you have Valiant? Was it Chuck with Reset set?

burbman
    @burbman

@graugeist – I have the banner but not the top. I did not notice how the birds were equipped, was just in shock that I never got a turn. I have never declined a battle before, but these high powered valiant teams are making me rethink that. I can usually make it close with Paladin, Witch, and Wizard, but not if I never get to play.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

That sounds like Chuck’s new Reset set in action, doing exactly what it’s supposed to do against non-Valiant teams. Having Valiant means Chuck only gets 1 turn to reset you, whereas not having Valiant means he gets 2 tries to reset you. Reset amplifies the effect of having Valiant, making Valiant even stronger.

peppy eagle
    @ironforge

there is a problem. some times a week I get opponents that are completely impossible to beat. so I lose a lot of arena rating. the opponents have 4 elder cards, so the opponents don’t match! which, by the way, means that the highscore becomes a major problem. Can someone fix this?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Battles becoming IMPOSSIBLE to win!!

Viewing 6 replies - 101 through 106 (of 106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.