Are there any levels with over 10 stages?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Are there any levels with over 10 stages?

• For me, getting a level with 5-6 stages is painful, but are there any levels with 10 or more stages? I took a peek at the last boss level of the game and it only had exactly five stages! I was expecting something like 12 stages, however, that would just be completely rigged. Mighty Eagle’s Boot Camp can get you to stage 30 since they’re short and simple most of the time.

I’m actually talking about the main levels. They’re all more challenging once you get further and further; plus they’re harder than the daily challenge or arena levels. In the beginning, you only get two stages, and now all of a sudden you’re wrapped around in a place that’s full of one of those ‘hard levels. ‘

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Nik
    @nik-handson

I don’t think there’s more than 7 rooms per map level, and I’m currently on level 2160. They still throw in a few 4 room levels every now and then. I’ve found the trick is to never use spells on the map, if you can’t beat a level, eventually the game will go into pity mode and give you a golden pig in each room and feature more TNT blocks to help you beat it.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

I think I remember some event levels with 8? Otherwise the bootcamp ends at 15.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Eight is the most I’ve ever seen or seen mentioned, and that was in a hat event.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Are there any levels with over 10 stages?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.