Apples missing from daily challenge

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Apples missing from daily challenge

• Now that the ads are back, the never-ending quest for apples continues.

Today, I went to do the daily challenge.. the three apples are gone and in their place is a solitary duck.

WTF.  My bird has a 25 apples per day jones… methinks they’re messing with us again.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Buster
    @doulgas

Others have reported that from time to time. It doesn’t seem to last long.

chrispdog
    @chrispdog

the clock has not reset from yesterdays activity. i live in AZ and my events reset at 5:00 pm, every 24 hrs. you also have to wait for the arena to reset for those apples as well as the three free you get from the 1/2 hr  free treasure bonus.

grammyK
    @grammyk

I had problems today with clocks that seemed different than usual – 12 hours to play tof, no apples with common chests for most of day. And I did get 2 apples from daily challenge but I never get any video in there and a few other places and in my life – gotta watch em all ! Lol

bill
    @bill-l

I’ve had rubber ducks instead of apples in the daily challenge maybe 10 times now. And it was well after a clock ‘reset’ time for me.

I’ve even completed the daily challenge and the KPP didn’t have apples either.

There are 2 in the chest spam we have to watch after the clock changes, and 3 in the episodes for a total of 5 per day. That doesn’t include any I get from TOF or the daily challenge and KPP WHEN ROVIO is generous enough to allow them.

<<On a side note, I usually watch 25 or more of the spam vids each day, and you’d think rovio could be a bit more forthcoming with their measly rewards.>>Just sayin’…..

grammyK
    @grammyk

I need to pay more attention to the prizes. I never notice what they are. It is taking me till evening lately to get the five needed for the daily quest.

I don’t know if this is your issue, but I do know that you’ll get a Duck spell instead of apples in the DC rewards if you play offline.

grammyK
    @grammyk

Interesting. I was off line today as they had to move my power line.  Could be.

jun 4, apples in DC and KPP.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Apples missing from daily challenge

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.