Apology Tokens for wood and stone blocks quest issue

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Apology Tokens for wood and stone blocks quest issue

• Apology tokens have arrived and can now be claimed from the News Feed.

I haven’t claimed yet, so I don’t know how many you get.

This is for the glitch where during the Holiday Event you couldn’t complete the Destroy Wooden Blocks or Destroy Stone Blocks daily quests because all blocks had been changed into Glass during the Event.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

I think about 3000 but not sure how much exact

D504930D-953F-4284-B519-AD6A65096DBD.jpeg

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

2,000 I think. I claimed the tokens to open the single gold crate and to get the smallest spark canister. The gold crate yielded 1,800 sparks.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yeah, the timing isn’t great.  I’ve already spent a bunch of tokens on the various Spark containers.

I might’ve gone after the 10 Gold Crates instead.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

The apology just came in on time, I had 10,500 tokens for the event so far and only had chance of another 200 unless I spent plenty of gems. So now I have the 12,000 to upgrade Nautica from lvl 19 to lvl 20

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

WTF?

Rovio’s already removed the claim button!

I guess they didn’t want anyone sniping it right at the start of the next event.

Oh, well.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Darn. I had no use for them in the last event (would have just used them on coins) so I was waiting to claim them in the next one.

What a halfhearted F you of an apology (Give it out halfway through the last day of an event and then don’t have it carry over to the next one). Oh well, only lost out on getting 200k coins.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Apology Tokens for wood and stone blocks quest issue

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.