Apology gifts due to an error in ToF

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Apology gifts due to an error in ToF

•  

before this mail got delivered, they offered only 10 gems to play it again, but I can’t click anything since its gotten rigged lol.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
  • Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

I didn’t see the ToF either, and only just picked up the message. Nice of them to offer some feathers and a chest though.

I have been recording my ToF plays this week – which shows just how unlucky I am to get a pig or two before floor 5 – and couldn’t this morning.

I wonder if my luck will change once it’s been fixed and available… !

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

While I’m waiting to have ToF opening for today… does that mean that missing video option is still not fixed?

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

The ToF has been fixed, and…

Floor 1, feathers

Floor 2, piggy.

Quit.

Have to laugh :-) Got it recorded too.

Still grateful for the apology gifts of course.

ixan57
    @ixan57

Just a another day at rovio now. Do they sit down together and think what can we screw up today. Bring back the original rovio team. They will turn the company around.

Dezsike
    @dezsike

I still get this screen…

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

I guessed it. Missing video option still not fixed. I don’t know if I should laugh or cry for pitiful ineptness Rovio is showing.

garethw
    @garethw

I had the video option on TOF for one day back along, never occurred again.

14 feathers, pig

11 feathers pig

10 gems pig

14 feathers, ice spell, pig   this week so far.

Xora
    @exora

@dezsike yeah i face the same thing until now on, not sure when it will be fixed tho.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I found I will be able to make a run on the Tower of Misfortune about once every 3-4 weeks.  My rule is I will not spend gems so unless I’ve earned enough gems (or at least very close) to cover the pig, then I’ll quit and just take the loss.

So when I can make a run, I’ll get lots of gems, no pigs until floors 10-15, and then no more pigs for an equal number of floors.  Hit floor 30 couple of weeks ago and only hit 3 pigs.  Cost me a total of 9 gems as I had plenty of earned gems to cover all but the 9, which was well worth it.

Since then it has been a pig on floor 2, 3, or 4.

It’s funny it almost always happens when Terrance is the bird of the day, so much so that he is 3 levels higher than any other bird, not that that is a bad thing.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

There was a small update pushed out tonight, at least on the Google Play Store, so that might be the fix for the TOF.  It didn’t change the loading screen or add any new features, so I assume it was a bug fix only.

SB311
    @sb311

Does anyone know if everyone is going to get the apology gifts because I haven’t received anything?

Apprentice
    @apprentice

Hello!

I didn’t recieve also anything under my main account because when I opened AB2 that day ToF was already back in business :( With my alternitive account ToF was down and piggie mail wainting me…

Dezsike
    @dezsike

@apprentice It looks like the bug had affected only a certain group of accounts and only those got the apology gift. ToF is back for me and guess what, got a pig on 2nd floor.

garethw
    @garethw

One apple, pig. Ha ha ha ha.

garethw
    @garethw

11 feathers (x2), pig

Anyone tried not firing up the ToF for a few days??

Dezsike
    @dezsike

It seems ToF is like an arcade machine: you must pay a certain ammount in order to have a chance to win. If you quit after hitting the pig on 2nd floor it almost never stop happening.

garethw
    @garethw

Fixed that then,

Mighty Eagle and out. :-)

Saphira
    @kgeisler

I had absolutely amazing luck in the TOF yesterday. I mean, this has NEVER happened in almost 15 months of daily play. I got to floor 60, a first for me, and only hit 3 pigs. Of course, I missed every single legendary hat and the egg on floor 60 lol!

No doubt today it will be the usual 2 or 3 pigs before floor 10.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@kgeisler, congratulations! I’ve so far reached just over 40 or something and even that was a run dry of good rewards.

garethw
    @garethw

To be fair i didn’t play until this evening and today was golden.

One pig before 10, but got the NASA hat, on the fourth ask btw.

Another before 20 and got the NASA hat there.

Pig on 27 – hummed and hawed about stopping there, but as I’d got 100 or so gems in the Tower thought I’d carry on expecting a Pig on 28 for 200 but it was clear and so was 29!

Steampunk hat on 30, fortunately not on a bird I’d already got a samurai hat for.

Marvellous.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Apology gifts due to an error in ToF

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.