Anyone using Kindle Fire HD to play ABF – I have questions, if yes!

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Anyone using Kindle Fire HD to play ABF – I have questions, if yes!

• I am hoping there are others using a Kindle to play ABF, and can help me.

I am new to this forum, well, new member, I’ve lurked and have been reading and learning from walkthroughs for other AB games. I’ve been playing ABF only since Week 143.

What platform do you use in your profile for the Kindle? (answered by @wanda, thank you!) — Android

How (if possible) do you take screenshots for use as proof of scores?

Same question as above – but video?

Last question, for now, do you find that you have to tweak strategy for Kindle? I’ve tried using strategies given, and alternate ones in the comments of walkthroughs, but never works as is. I have to adjust usually, either where I pull my sling back to, or sometimes with power ups. Example, not using King Sling, even though it was used in original strategy, because inevitably it over shoots.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Rambleberry
    @rambleberry

Thank you @dseufert!

Yes, you can take screenshots with your Kindle. Your version of machine may change how you do it though. Using search engine, look up: “your device” screenshot. Changing out “your device” for actual device name. Example, I’m on a Kindle Fire HD 7.

You should see a boatload of results. Look for one that has amazon and developer(s) in the url link.

For anyone using the same as me, find your down volume button and your power button. Click and hold them at the same time. Your machine will briefly show the screenshot taken. If you have volume turned up, you will hear it “snap” the shot. If by chance you hit down volume first, wait until the volume control popup goes away before trying again. Otherwise you will take a perfectly lovely screenshot of the control. ;-)

Go to your Photos folder (top of carousel – near right hand side) and a new folder will show up called screenshots. Give it a minute if it doesn’t right away. You will have it there from now on.

I’ve used my machine for 2 years and never knew this feature. Hopefully, this will help others! :-)

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

Glad you found out how to do it on Kindle. Looking forward to your screenshots on Nest! :)

SPIKE
    @spike-abf

awesome, ramble, how cool is that! thanks for sharing the kindle screen shot info!!

Rambleberry
    @rambleberry

You’re welcome @spike-abf. :-)

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Anyone using Kindle Fire HD to play ABF – I have questions, if yes!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.