Anyone playing honestly being cheated by the anti-cheating program??

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Anyone playing honestly being cheated by the anti-cheating program??

• Oh my God!!! I’ve been zeroed in the necromancer event!!! I was only in third or fourth place! What is going on. I’m still in the cheaters league until Monday and I’m not zeroed there. My score is 140,000 but playing all day, everyday and with this arena mayhem, it’s not that hard to get to high score. Whatever their anti-cheating program it, it is garbage!!! Whatever this mystery limit is, it’s garbage too. The machine can’t spot people who manually change their scores. I’ve sent screenshots of people with scores jumping over 16,000 points in less than 4 minutes! I am certain, it only goes by how many points you get at the end. So if you spend a lot of time in the arena and honestly playing all day and getting a high score, you will be zeroed in the league and all events. But if you manually manipulate the game but stay in second or third place of someone who has a fairly low score …nothing will happen to you. The anti cheating programmer should be fired and they should get some geniuses at Apple to figure this out. This is ridiculous! This is the second time I have cheated by the game on an event and their 100 lucky coins is poor compensation for the loss of stamina drinks, friendship essences and loss ability to spin the wheel. It’s just plain garbage. Pawel, the rovio rep said I didn’t do anything wrong and that I would be removed from the cheaters league but I had to wait to Monday. That was over a week ago! And yet I am still here again. Is anyone else getting cheated by the game the way I am? Can someone on this game do anything? Any of you developers even reading these posts?? Sigh…

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • nickname
    @zaqxsw

slightly offtop, but hkw do you know when the game recognize you as a cheater?
    btw i have been playing all day and i am sitting at <13k. you would need hundreds of stamina drinks to get that score, i supppse

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

You get zeroed out and go to the bottom of your league. Then after the end of the week goes by you are placed in the cheaters league. It will say on the top lime “diamond league” but it will say cheater on the side with a circle around it. Also you will get zeroed in any event you are in. I was only in third or forth place with around 7k, number one person had +10k. In the cheaters league usually there is not a full crew and man you will definitely see cheaters. Person i am with jumped from 106,000 to 215,000 in less than 2 hours and that is only because I was away from my computer. Last night jumped ahead of me by +16000 in. 3 minutes and 25 seconds. if the anti cheating program was any good you’d think they would get tossed off the game. But nothing has happened. I’ve been told I am not a cheater by the rep at rovio but still stuck here as I said. wish that I had not dumped money into the game or I would just quit, no fun to play if you can’t play all day without being thrown into a cheater league.

Jenn
    @jennt

……I got labeled a cheater for playing too long in the arena once (insomniaaa). I didn’t get ANY compensation.

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

@jennt
    I’m sorry to hear that. Yeah insomnia stinks. I’m retired so I can play for hours several times a day which I like to do. But that is not right. You’d think the system could “tell” if there is a steady increase according to the amount of the wheel on any given league AND if there is a arena mayhem going on versus people who know how to change their scores and jump. I’ve seen this and taken screenshots and sent to game (i.e., jumped 16k in three minute period). When I was sent to the cheater league it also zeroed me out on the Valentine’s event as well. I submitted a request and they took me off the cheaters league and compensated me a tiny bit on the event. They have the ability (I think and they make you think they can) to check your game manually. He did for me and took my cheater label off but you get stuck there for the week…sigh. I put in +three hours including daily objective and went up 25k during arena mayhem where the trophies are double (highest being 300+90+60=450. So in a three hour period you can honestly get a lot of points.). I sure wish and can’t wait for rovio to fix this problem so I can grind away. Good luck to you!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Anyone playing honestly being cheated by the anti-cheating program??

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.