Anyone else not getting spells won in TOF?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Anyone else not getting spells won in TOF?

• The past week I have noticed I am not getting spell cards I won in the tower of misfortune, I mean fortune (never read that before right) and wanted to check if anyone else out there has noticed this. There have been 3 times this past week alone I picked a mighty eagle card yet it did not show up when I stopped playing and checked out. This may have been going on a lot longer and I am just noticing now. I am going to contact Rovio but I already feel due to past dealings with them they aren’t;t going to be sympathetic to my complaint or even look into it.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • bill
    @bill-l

Yes, it seems that it a recurring thing with rovio. Especially when they do in app updates. I get the spells showing in the TOF cards, but when I check my spells they are not added. In fact, there have been times Shem my spell, gem and pearl counts have gone down. NO SENSE at all trying to contact rovio support to get them back, all I get is ‘sorry for the inconvenience’ BS responses.

Personally, I am about ready to ditch AB2, and load my iPad with some of the SPAM game ads rovio lets their ad providers put up.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@meme324-2,

I’m not receiving any spells. Or hats. I seem to get only pigs! What I’m doing wrong?

(Sorry, but the opportunity was too sweet!)

Meanwhile in reality: I noticed some players have received “lesser” spells instead good ones. TITS, Pig Inflators instead of ME. Before next run, make notes what spells you have and compare afterwards. Also, report the results, please.

I thought I could take some notes, but I was not kidding much when I said “I seem to get only pigs”. :(

KnuckleHead
    @knuklehead

I’ve been experiencing a slightly different glitch in the Tower, also for about 2- 3 weeks.  No matter what spell card I get, they all become the first spell I won. One day I got all hot chilis, the next day all pig inflators, etc. I guess it’s not really a big problem, but I it seems to be mostly the above two spells and never the ME. On the other hand, I seem to be getting further up the tower than before, so maybe I shouldn’t complain since it seems to be a net gain.

Buster
    @doulgas

Yeah, that’s been widely reported. Whatever your first spell is, that’s what you get for the entire run. Even if the card indicates something else, in the tally it’s only that one kind. Yesterday I got 28 ducks.

SB311
    @sb311

After getting ten mighty eagle spells a couple of days ago, I have not picked one spell in the last two days in the TOF. Not even a measly duck. I keep getting low amounts of feathers or pigs or hats I already have. I hit the ff button today after floor 20 and immediately got a pig. :(

Meme324
    @meme324-2

And believe it or not, and I guess most of you believe, it just happened again right now. I picked an eagle card but didn’t get it when I checked out. I did send a request yesterday but weekend and haven’t heard back yet but when/if I do I will share their reply.

Meme324
    @meme324-2

Also I hope you all share your concerns with Rovio so they know it’s a problem with many of us not just one or two so they can ignore.

Buster
    @doulgas

I haven’t a clue how to report things to Rovio. Can someone steer me to a site?

Salmotrutta9
    @salmotrutta

I lost more than a few mighty eagle spells i won in the tof.  It didn’t seem to happen with the other spells.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@meme324-2, I’ve given up all hopes of Rovio fixing anything long ago. If they bother to actually do anything, it’s usually just half-a**ed attempt. Good example is the latest server issues… which still is not properly and completely fixed. I’m amazed they were not trying to explain it with their usual “Apple attitude”. That is, “User error” or “There is no problem”.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Well, I enjoyed the bug today in the TOF. Got 15 mighty eagles out of it.

But still didn’t get anymore of the Christmas hats.

garethw
    @garethw

The bug I get is that whatever spell you get first, invariably chillies, whatever else comes up on the cards it will revert to the original type.

Lost a stack of MEs today which is a bit annoying tbh.

Thought to balance it I did run to level  30 at minimal cost picking up a pirate and fancy hat.

Stixx
    @stixx

I love this bug when I get ME except I spen more gems on those days hehe

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Anyone else not getting spells won in TOF?

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.