Anyone else KPP ending early?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Anyone else KPP ending early?

• twice now I got the KP bouncing, and after just a few bounces the game ends. Usually the bouncing goes in a while and eventually the object begins to move. The second time through I even had him bouncing next to an egg…this seems chintzy to me, why not let him bounce a few more times? I took screen shots the second time showing the bouncy pig, the demand for gems, the pig still bouncing, the you lose screen. Is this normal? Rovio ends KPP rounds prematurely?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Photokool
    @photokool

It has happened to me often, sometimes right after I launch a bird. Without touching anything, just a second after launch, it immediately goes to the pay gems screen.

I put in a complaint to Rovio about it awhile back – because I think I would have completed the room, but the response I got was that the game had already determined I was not going to win. Either way, it is a glitch that isn’t good.

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

Similar experience here: the KP is headed down but the game shuts off first; if I was quicker with the screen shot I might’ve been able to make a case!

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

I just had this happening today. I ended up paying… only to see KP stil bouncing and getting destroyed in two seconds! I paid 60 gems for those three birds and never had to even touch them. Talk about sale with false premises…

I haven’t encountered this glitch, yet, so far. What part of the game are you guys experiencing it in? I try to avoid spending gems in order to defeat the King Pig (or the other two bosses) unless I think that doing so will insure that I am successful, so maybe that’s why I haven’t noticed and experienced this glitch, yet. Also, I think Rovio is trying to make the boss levels, especially in the Daily Challenge and the King Pig Panic, harder than they need to be in order to get people to spend on more gems for beating the boss levels. This glitch maybe be related to that.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

It happened today again in the last room of DC and not only once. On third time jewels wasted to get three birds and again, none of them were used! KP just continued to bounce until it knocked itself out.

Krena
    @krena

It just happened again. The last pig was on a platform atop wheels, and the platform was slowly but steadily creeping toward the edge of the shelf. Just when I was ready to cheer, the “you lose, pay 60gems” graphic appeared. That pig would have gone down for sure. I think Rovio just decided it wanted me to play that round again.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I reported this issue to Rovio several times, once with a video. They were always nice, e.g. paying me some gems back, but apparently the issue is still unresolved. Try penetrating them with emails asking about that particular problem, maybe they will finally fix it. Although I have to say, that I haven’t encountered it for a long time.

The only similar issue I encountered recently was in the MEBC, when I already saw that “well done, this is your score” screen, while in the background the score kept on adding up rewarding me with an additional bird! That made me furious.

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

It’s not a glitch, @jimmy-necessary; I’ve had King Pigs on the ropes in Map & DC/KPP play only to watch them headed for their doom as the splashscreen tells me I’ve lost, and even paid to forestall it without needing a bird, just like @rawdatasystem. So it’s not a glitch; it’s bullshit.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

When it rains, it pours. My tablet just decided to save me from getting annoyed of AB2 bugs and “features” any more. Because all progress will be lost and I miss gem letters, it’s going to be game over for me. Stupid idea from Rovio only have ****book for saving progress.

I’m taking tablet to service later in this week, but it won’t save AB2. Despite of annoying parts, it was fun while it lasted. Farewell, I guess.

LCK
    @limck

Very relatable. But apparently, (for me), in normal levels, rovio turned off its ‘BS mode’ and that ‘glitch’ never happened before! Wonders what that means…

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Anyone else KPP ending early?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.