Anyone else experiencing game slowdown after one or two passes?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Anyone else experiencing game slowdown after one or two passes?

• It doesn’t matter if it’s in the arena or regular gameplay, but after one or two battles, the game slows down to become unplayable. I have to exit after every battle, which is obviously very annoying.

Any suggestions? I have not tried clearing the cache and/or uninstalling/re-installing the game because I don’t want to lose any pearls or gems. I do have my game linked through Facebook, but I tried another device and the pearl count was different, so I assume I’d lose those if I tried either.

Thanks.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • dustin-rowe
    @dustin-rowe

YES I am having the same issue when playing on my Galaxy S6. In addition to the slow motion game play that starts usually after the first few rounds, I am having to start the game 2-4 sometimes before I can get in. It will load and then kick out to my desktop.
    Reinstall the game has not worked, this new X-mas update fixed nothing, yet when I play on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 I haven’t seen any bugs like this. My phone with the 8 core processor out performed by my rather pedestrian tablet! I really hope they figure this out soon!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Anyone else experiencing game slowdown after one or two passes?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.