Anybody Else Dealing With Hackers in the Arena?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Anybody Else Dealing With Hackers in the Arena?

• Just recently I started playing Angry Birds Epic on Bluestacks, and man, every time I get onto the arena some “Unnamed Player” mops the floor with me! There are some serious bugs in the matchmaking process for ABE.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • DEAD_ACCOUNT
    @dante-mele

Its ok, that player should be tagged “CHEATER” and moved to the “Cheater Leaderboard”.

ThinkBui
    @thinkbui

That probably wasn’t a cheater.  The last time I remember seeing one was when Rovio turned off the cheater detection system to fix issues with it.  The only flaw I’ve been able to see in it since then is that it’s overaggressive and occasionally flags an honest player as a cheater.

Chances are you were just given a really tough opponent.  The way it chooses opponents is far from perfect and will often hurl one that has XP and everything else maxed out at you and about the only thing you can do is exit and reopen the game to get a different opponent until you build up your XP, mastery, etc.

Even then you have to choose your birds, banner, and battles carefully.  Only recently have I found the last item I need to fully optimize my bird team and banner for my style of play, but there are some bird teams that would still pulverize my team because its strengths line up with my weaknesses.  For a lot of these opponents, I’ll just choose a different bird team.  Some I just refuse to fight and I go do something else.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Anybody Else Dealing With Hackers in the Arena?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.