any opinions on Matilda's ship

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum any opinions on Matilda's ship

• what do you guys think about matilda’s ship from the turtle pig folks event ?
    will you use it/a part of it ?

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

Its…bad if you use matilda

TomT
    @tomt

@redbird-justin

It doesn’t suck that bad.

Jakeee
    @jakeab

@tomt
    will you use it ?

TomT
    @tomt

@jakeab

Ya, I do plan on using it. The stats for the boat are decent, but the reason I will be using it is because I do like switching among different boats, you know, just so I don’t get bored.

Jakeee
    @jakeab

@tomt
    is the “life up when matilad is the captain” skill good ?
    btw, what is your current place on the leaderboards ?
    and which level is your current turtle pigs folks ?

TomT
    @tomt

@jakeab

not sure about how good “life-up” is. The basic idea is to use the boat that’s for your strongest bird. If your Matilda is not the most powerful on your team, then maybe the boat isn’t for your.

This boat has Matilda panel increase, which will help you match more 4-panels. If Matilda is your captain, it will be more effective and beneficial. But even if you are using other bird as the captain, it will be easier for you to match panels. Because panel-increase skill doesn’t depend on who the captain bird is.

12szabina
    @szabina

I always use the blue bird, I think this is a best…

Meme
    @karlijn

I’ll use the bow: it has the most offensive power.
    I’ll use the boat. It has most hearts
    However I will use my bomb x2 mast or chuck x2 mast and make them captain.
    The panel rate increase for Matilda will give you higher Matilda score but the captain will also benefit from this increased score. And the 2x mast will do a better job.

Sealy
    @sealy

@jakeab: … “Because panel-increase skill doesn’t depend on who the captain bird is.” …

Apart any ship skills that specifically refer to a bird’s color, are you saying it doesn’t matter which bird you use as captain? Isn’t the battle affected at all by the captain bird’s skills? I’ve read that you should use your bird with strongest attack skills. If so, don’t the defense and life values matter as well?

Sorry if this is confusing/repetitive, but I’m just trying to get this straight.

Bobix
    @bobix86

@sealy

I’ll try to explain.
    First of all your questions are addressed to @tomt.
    1st question-yes and no (answer is in your other question)
    2nd question-The ship battle (as far as i know) isn’t affected by the skills of equipment the captain bird is wearing, BUT, it is affected by the stats of same equipment. Seems to me you are confusing equipment skills and stats. In fact, stats of all the equipment the birds are wearing go into the total stats of the ship (not the skills though).
    3rd question-All the equipment “stats” matter, together with stats and skills you get from ship parts.

As for why you would equip Matilda panel increase, let’s say you have 2x attack for Bomb but not for Matilda, and you don’t have panel increase for Bomb, equipping Matilda’s panel increase will let you match more panels (Matilda panels, yes, but at least you will match more), while having Bomb as captain and hitting 2x.

Hope i made sense. :-)

Sealy
    @sealy

@bobix86:

Whoops! Sorry about that.
    Thanks; your explanation makes it perfectly clear!

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum any opinions on Matilda's ship

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.