Any beginners guide?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Any beginners guide?

• Now I’m a newcomer compared to all of you (only @ 6.2), but what are SS panel increases?

My knowledge only goes into the different items (where SS seems impossible to get just by buying one single 5 gem slot), but you are speaking about panel increases, gold panel apperance and bad updates, and I don’t really see what this is?

Yes, the no-point-when-you-lose-update (which is now fixed) I did see, but otherwise it is hard for me to figure it out.

All I see is that I tend to lose more when I don’t play constantly – maybe that is because of matchups with players that increase when I don’t….

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • TomT
    @tomt

Save the gems, and play only the premium slot.

NumZie
    @numzie

Premium slot and use 20 gems?

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

Yes,and also,save gems and slot A LOT in ship exclusive slot,and save gems for monster pigs events for hugeeeee rewards
    You should also save 20gems for premium slot
    And go on you process FAST!AS FAST AS YOU COULD
    But you are unlucky……ROVIO is starting to minus boots…….poor you

Anonymous

These gold panel increasers we’re talking about are special SS offhands that increase the amount panels of your corresponding bird. Curry Pot (A gold panel increaser) is an offhand for Bomb, therefore more Bomb panels appear on your board.

The panel increasing offhands for each bird obtainable from the premium slot are:

Rockstar Glasses (Red)
    Artists Mustache (Chuck)
    Poker Cards (Blues)
    Masquerade (Matilda)
    Curry Pot (Bomb)
    Perfume Bottle (Stella)

Some exclusive items are also gold panel increasers. Christmas Glasses (Matilda) from the old Santa Turtle Monster Raid is one of them.

Just so you know, there are also silver and bronze panel increaser. We just don’t talk about them as much. :P

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Any beginners guide?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.