Another update…. 1.26.6.5

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Another update…. 1.26.6.5

• Just got another push….. I have a feeling the next comp will start tonight when the token exchange closes….

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Ultramaxprime
    @cheeto

That’s good guess.

Joel
    @joel687

I am hoping this isn’t for the new bot. I’m out of town for a wedding, and I won’t be able to sneak away to play

Asen_77
    @asen

@joel687 it’s possible short event before easter, or long event that will continue more till easter.

Lets see what JARSU they are prepared this time ???

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m getting ready to hit the “collect” button in the news feed as soon as the new event pops up.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

the new 1.26.6.5 Seems the Power Master accessory for Ultimate Optimus Prime is getting a bit faster shooting not something incredible but it wasn’t the reversed like before at 1.26.6.3.

loynis
    @loynis

Tried a spark run today. Before update, I stopped at lvl 16, earning just enough points for full 250 sparks (my total promotion is 260%), and runnig 16 over and over for more than a week.

Now I finished with 22k points before bonus, having destroyed all the blocks and pigs with ultimate megatron. This gave me 4/5 sparks, with the total score way below the final threshold.

Even if I had full 315% bonus, I would have ended with 91,5k points against 95k goal.

They NERFED spark run. It was evident from the first zone, as I usually hit the 6,5k points (first threshold) right after the first zone. Today I did this almost at the end of 2nd zone.

Asen_77
    @asen

I would say that with lowering total needed points for sparks run, they also lower the opportunity to win sparks on lower level so players should go upper at level and not to stay at low one.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Another update…. 1.26.6.5

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.