ANOTHER soft update

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ANOTHER soft update

Viewing 13 replies - 51 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@jman

Geez.

Unbelievable.

*SMH*

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

My last update progress wiped out a couple of 4h missions that I was running, one of them Hard, one of them Medium. Not sue about how many coins or gems I lost, as I haven’t really been keeping close tabs on those.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I just got a gem crate with ten, count ’em, ten! gems inside. Yippee! :P

Anonymous

Just had the game download some more assets. Only change I can see is that node intercepts are now 5m, 15m and 30m.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@optimuspig sorry to trump your ten, but I just got one with 12!!!! A whole dozen gems in one little box.
    OOooops … now the spies may know and gem chests will now disappear for a while :)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@droversdog

Good stuff, lol. I wonder if Rovio’s suddenly become more generous with the gem crates?

@partshade

Pretty sure that it’s been 5/15/30 for a while now. Or have you been avoiding asset downloads?

ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

100% Video FAILURE/CRASH after update for me today, always tries to play Sony Picture AD and blows up every time! Way to go Rovio! I hope Sony won’t have to pay too. . .

jman
    @jman

@20qmindreader

1-5 are all still present. The crashing on videos is now overkill. It used to be some videos, it’s now almost always crashing no matter what video it plays. Very rarely can I actually double rewards or get extra mission key. Best yet is when it crashes after watching video and don’t get the bonus. Last night I spent 10 gems to unlock gold dome and game crashed on intro video. No coins , gold dome gone and minus 10 gems for nothing.

Robert Batek
    @robert-batek

Gold dome crashing is a killer. Happened to me on the last 3 domes – 2 half way playing, one right before the video. I think this is the worst one of all since I get a dome every 3 days or so. And yes, lost all those gems. Much more video crashing this last 5-10 days.

jman
    @jman

It seemed that the videos were fixed but after a freeze issue they were back to crashing. Also game starting to freeze a lot on startup. Medium nodes still are harder than hard nodes. No issues with buddy not firing anymore. Energonicons still lag sometimes, usually when it’s most inconvenient. I had a fully charged photon blast only shoot one after being washing machined and pelted by lava rock. Replayed level later and it worked fine.

I saw 3 times after crashing “downloading new assets” which didn’t seem to fix anything. Currently can’t even collect coins from map as it freezes on startup.

BP
    @bpmann

Additionally, the amount of gems to unlock more prizes on missions has not proportionately changed. It is still 20 and 30 I believe, and to get the energonicon or prize you wish in the lab to retry it is still 5,10,20,40? I agree with what someone suggested that it is about generating $$ by having to buy gems. I am still holding on and have become pretty thrifty with gems, including not opening domes if I don’t have to. Hanging in there.

Anonymous

@optimuspig I’ve been downloading whenever possible. Only until now have I noticed the change. Weird.

jman
    @jman

Completely frustrating, my issues above specifically 1-5 are still present and make game unplayable. It’s taking twice as long to earn coins to upgrade next TF since I can’t play nodes without crashing, and when they are playable I can’t double.

I’ve been forced to only collect coins and play missions which in itself can be frustrating. I’ve had to restart game 5 times because of crashing or freezing just to collect the 3 missions rewards.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ANOTHER soft update

Viewing 13 replies - 51 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.