Angry Birds Transformers wishlist

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Angry Birds Transformers wishlist

• Just like with the Angry Birds Epic one, this is my personal wishlist that Rovio would do in the following updates as these would really help and speed up gameplay:

1. THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE: Let us upgrade multiple Transformers at once. I think many players may have already upgraded all their Transformers to Level 15 but I am really struggling with time as the game tends to get mundane as I wait (even though I have the necessary amounts of materials required) and the portals are giving me less keys as result. This would greatly help newcomers and old players who haven’t upgraded all their Transformers to MAX. Now, I know why this isn’t done; to force players to use gems but c’mon Rovio (or should I say Exient), show us some mercy.

2. Letting us upgrade Transformers while they are on missions. Again, same as above.

3. Let us upgrade energonicons.

4. Increase gem amounts from recipes or portals.

5. Allow players to obtain Rodimus, Nemesis and Shockwave from portals. Personally, I missed them due to not at all knowing about the events.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replies
  • WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

You are basically asking to have everything given away. Something is always going to be the scarcest resource – whether it is time, coins, gems or purple cubes. Right now, for you, it sounds like time.

If everything were easy to achieve there would be no sense of achievement once you had done it.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

“Let us upgrade multiple Transformers at once. I think many players may have already upgraded all their Transformers to Level 15 but I am really struggling with time as the game tends to get mundane as I wait”

It’s a business decision. It encourages you to spend premium currency (gems) to speed up your upgrades.

EnergonMitch
    @energonmitch

You can update your transformers quicker, just purchase more gems :)

I’m on 378, so I have to wait 2+ days for each upgrade now, its just the way it is.

beaups
    @grathe

I think 1 Autobird and 1 Deceptihog upgrading at the same time would be reasonable. 3 days for a level 15 upgrade is a long wait.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I understand that I have to spend gems but I don’t have so many gems. I have only 50 or so.

Tox 101
    @tox-mack

Just my 2 cents….

Expand the game 3-4 times it’s size / more areas to conquer
    More Transformers
    More Challenges and/or Competitions
    More Rewards
    Opportunities to extend individual missions
    Easier way to “befriend” other players or keep as favorites for missions

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I would like to see the limited time transformers back again

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I also wish that the silo could hold more super rareium

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I’d like fewer useless accessories, or more that are good.

Anything that boosts vehicle capabilities is pretty useless, whether or not it fits well w/ TF lore or something like that. Base vehicle capabilities seem good enough.

The Grimlocks have few accessories, and one is a sword that reduces a very rare cooldown by 10%. And that’s offered for 900 gems. Lousy, lousy deal.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I would like skywarp back

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sam-spargo

“I would like skywarp back”

Do you mean Skywarp to blow up nodes that are impassible, or do you mean the Energon Airstrike special ability?

TriPolar
    @tripolar

I was thinking about skywarp too… As either a node clearer or a playable character (with some kind of twist tho)…

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@optimuspig I mean skywarp that blows up hard nodes

TriPolar
    @tripolar

OK, now I know that I’m not seeing things… I was using Grimlock and when I got to the ship I was greeted by another Grimlock. This one looked like what the original was supposed to look like, much darker in color. I don’t know if the event has a couple colour variations of other transformers or not but unfortunately I was not able to get a screen cap of it.
    I don’t know if it’s like the Cliffjumper incidents that were caught but yet to materialize or just some glitch… Either way I saw a Grimlock that we don’t currently have.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Angry Birds Transformers wishlist

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.