Angry Birds Transformers Tips and Tricks

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Angry Birds Transformers Tips and Tricks

• Does anyone have any tips or tricks? For example, it would be great to know which Transformers to upgrade first. I believe at certain points you receive power ups, but I have yet to obtain one.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Replies
  • sal9
    @sal9

So far I unlocked the “Energon EMP Stunner” when I upgraded Soundwave (Lvl 3), Bludgeon (Lvl 3) and Heatwave (Lvl 2).

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

@sal9 @birdleader said in one of his videos that you have unlocked nearly all characters in the game. Can you share to us that which Angry Birds characters are in the game and what are they called? Really curious to know more.

sal9
    @sal9

I still have a long way to go @chiiyuen0109
    I see 24 slots for characters.

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

Wow! A LONG way to go!

Anonymous

@sal9 It looks like some characters are the same. I see 3 Grimlock and 2 Bumblebee. And look at the next character you need to unlock. It’s another Optimus!

redbird
    @redbird456

Some of the other characters are just copies of the original ones, but they are stronger. I think that the six birds are Red, Chuck, Terence, Hal, Bubbles, and Stella as Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Heatwave, Grimlock, Jazz and Arcee, in respective order. The five pigs in the game are the King Pig, Corporal Pig, Foreman Pig, Chef Pig, and Minion Pig as Megatron, Galvatron, Lockdown, Soundwave, and Starscream, in respective order.

Xano2323
    @xano2323

Hmm. I friend of mine absolutely LOVES Starscream. I’m not sure how he would react to him being a regular minion pig…

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

Here’s a tip: Don’t go rushing to get the other characters, instead get your transformers to the max level (I think its lvl 10) first. And try to spend your gems on buying more coins only, not on speeding the process of upgrading.

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

BTW Anyone knows whats the benefit of scaning your own Telepods into the game? I’m thinking of buying the Ultra Magnus and Soundblaster Double-Pack but not sure what the Telepods do in the game.

chitoines
    @chitoines

I think the telepods save you from spending coins to recharge the armor.

Had I read this thread earlier, I would have focused on individual upgrades rather than getting more TFs. Now I’m stuck with 10 TFs, 2 at level 6, the rest at level 5 and a hole lot of “very hard” events :S

What sucks is that collecting coins isn’t as easy and my “cheapest” upgrade is at 16k coins.

angryinch
    @jalusz

As a tip, don’t set you system time ahead to beat the clock… When you switch it back to the real time, it penalizes you by draining the armor on one of your characters.

Beedegee
    @beedegee

How can you change the gems to coins?

Sideswipe
    @darthmercury

I love my prime telepod….unlimited armor recharge….His attack is weak!!

RzN83
    @rzn83

@beedegee

How can you change the gems to coins?

When you have 999 coins and try to purchase something costing 1,000 coins, a screen will pop up out of nowhere like a slick-haired used car salesman and offer you an awesome deal along the lines of a 20 year payment plan @ 75% APR…
    …or X amount of gems to make up for X amount of coins that you’re missing.

But remember – If you take the deal, you’ll be absolutely broke afterwards and won’t be able to heal/upgrade until you either run some more levels or wait for your areas to generate some more cash.

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

Here is a time travel tip I found online somewhere… if you take the chance… do it when you can put your device down for a long time, like over night. Do your thing, then leave it at whatever date/time you finished up at and leave it. Go back to automatic the next day and you won’t be *as* jacked up.

The first time I time traveled and reset to current date/time I was pretty jacked up but the second time using the tip I found, I wasn’t that bad off. The big things I noticed were a couple characters I had unlocked w a TelePod vice in game had disappeared, but when I re-scanned them, they came back at the correct level.

Also, you can’t collect coins on areas that you have already cleared until the Egg Bots do their thing and you re-clear them. That might not matter to you if you just made bank in the future.

Finally, don’t get greedy. My friend went out to the year 2020 and broke the app. He had to re-install and start over.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

Help/Exploit: Attempting to intercept Eggbots will show you what character will be rolling after transforming the area.

zwizdan007
    @zwizdan007

“Should’ve kept the istructions” achievement is not one timer. Every time you board astrotrain with scrambled decepthihog you get 5 gems.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

I got it only once… Unless that’s how i get the gem bags sometimes near levels…

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

You can use your EMP weapon before it is fully charged. So for example, if you are 1/3 charged on your shield, you can use that and then shoot a structure to recharge while protected, use and repeat.

Three Blues
    @abhisheksarith

You can try that but using it while it is 1/3 charged makes its effects last for lesser time. if you have fully charged EMP stunner and you use it to disable a mortar tower the tower will stay disabled for a long time compared to EMP stunner 1/3 charged.same for the shield. Energon airstrike attacks wont get longer but it will be more powerful. however if you are trying to do that electromagnetic pulse achievement I suggest tht you use the EMP stunner when it is 1/3 charged.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

I don’t get it with EMP Stunners. What they mostly do? One thing i see, is they stun flying pigs and the missiles to make them fall.

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

Well yeah, you will have less time with your weapon protecting you but if I’m are being perforated and have several energon structures around me, I use them. The point was for people to not think they have to wait to have a full weapon charge before being able to use it.

The stunner will kill missiles and those annoying flying pigs, it will also briefly shock/stun mortar towers and some things shooting at you.

Anonymous

@gulgor0 The EMP Stunner can make missles and flying pig ( Not balloon pigs ) fall. Disable Mortar Towers and stun pigs in a certain range depending on the power of the stun.

Three Blues
    @abhisheksarith

You are right about the EMP stunner stunning pigs within a certain range but it only stops some certain pigs from shooting. Even if we stun the pigs which has a machine gun style of shooting, they will just keep on shooting in the direction they are facing and won’t stop until they hit the ground or the water or get destroyed.

Anonymous

@abhisheksarith The more powerful the EMP the more types of pig it effects.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Angry Birds Transformers Tips and Tricks

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.